~Chapter 1~

Keep in note I do not own any of the art I will be using in this story credit belongs to the artists who drew them. But anyway on to the gayness! :} 

Plot: Kinda like pregame

----------------------------------------------------

Kokichi's Pov

I was walking to school and saw Shuichi. Shuichi saihara, I call him Saihara-Chan. He is the Ultimate Detective. But he always wears this emo hat. I dont really know why I never asked him before. Maybe I might ask him but I dont really know. But he's always with this girl named Kaede. Kaede Akamatsu, she is the Ultimate Pianist. I dont know but I think Kaede might have feelings for Saihara. Must explain why she would always hang out with Saihara in her free time. 

"Hey Saihara-Chan!" I yelled out while catching up to them both. "Oh hey Kokichi." He said while giving me a warm smile. "Oh, hello Kokichi!" Kaede said while waving to me. We walked into the school talking then Kaede waved bye while she went to her class. Me and Saihara have the same classes (Who would have guessed?) We sat down and started to talk. "So Saihara-Chan why do you always wear that Emo hat?" I asked him. He looked at me and laughed a little. "Because I can Kokichi why you asking such a idiot question?" He asked. "Hey stop being so mean to me!" I said pouting. He'd laugh a little. "I'm just kidding Kokichi." He said smiling at me. "Okay class settle down!" Our teacher said. 

1 hour later

"Class demised!" The teacher said. Me and Saihara walk to the roof top to see something really surprising. We saw Kaede kissing Miu. We stood there in shock while I slowly took my phone out and took a photo. Kaede saw us and blushed like crazy. "S-Shuichi and K-Kokichi!!" She said out in shock.  Miu looked behind her to see me and Saihara just standing there. It was quiet until I said. "Kaede I didnt know you were a lesbian." I said. "W-Well I was not confident to tell you g-guys." She said. "We support you Kaede." Saihara said. "T-Thanks guys." She said smiling. "But kaede Ooooo~" Saihara said teasing kaede. "S-Shut up Shuichi your Bisexual!" Kaede said right when she covered her mouth after she said it. I stood there in shock as I look at Shuichi. His face was more red then the color red. "W-Well then." I said breaking the silence. He looked at me and I looked at him. Then he looked at Kaede. "Y-You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" He said blushing like crazy. "S-Sorry Shuichi!!" She said while laughing a bit. 

After school (Im lazy)

I was walking out of the school with Kaede because I had to tell her something. "Kaede promise to not tell anyone this." I told her. "Okay i promise!" She said. "Okay I never told anyone this but.." I said while looking around a little. "I-Im gay.." I said while looking at her. Her eyes lit up and smiled. "Wow Kokichi! Do you like any boys?~" She asked. "W-Well I like this boy but do you promise to not tell anyone or him?" I asked her. "Kokichi your secret is safe with me." She said. "I l-like S-Saihara-Chan.." I said to her. "Ooooo~"  She said while giving me a smirk. "S-Shut up." I said while blushing like crazy. "I wont tell anyone I promise!" She said. "Tell anyone what?" Shuichi said behind us. "G-GAH!" I jumped up and looked behind me. "O-Oh its just you S-Saihara-chan." I said blushing a little. "Sorry did I scare you Kokichi?" He said smiling. "Y-Yeah A little." I said. I could see Kaede giving me a smirk because she knew. "Do you guys wanna come to my house?" Saihara said. "Sure." Kaede said. "O-Okay." I said. Then I got an idea. "Why don't invite Miu too?~" I said smirking. Kaede blushed and shuichi knew what I was up to. "Good idea Kokichi~" He said while texting Miu to come over. 

At Saihara's house. 

We were all sitting in the living room watching a movie which was a horror movie. Then all of a sudden Kaede and Miu left to go cooking. Or so we thought.. Few mins later we heard moaning coming from the bedroom.. (Yes I did just write that.) I was drinking a soda and right when I heard that I choked on my soda. "Holy shit they are doing it-" I said while looking at Saihara. "Oh god why in my house." Saihara faceplamed. I looked at saihara and sat a little closer to him. He'd look at me blushing a little. "W-Why are you so close to me K-Kokichi?" He said. "I was cold and your pretty warm." I said as I cuddle into his chest. He was burning up and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed because I didnt really expect that he would go along with this. It was silent for a little while till kaede came back with her hair all messed up. "H-Hey guys-" She said as she saw us cuddling. "Oooo~" She said making us both blush. "Be quiet at least we were not fucking each other like you and Miu." I said. She stayed silent and blushed. Shuichi was blushing like crazy from what I said. Then Miu came back with her hair messed up too. "Why are you staring at me?" She said. "Take a hint." Shuichi said. Which cause her to blush. "S-Shut up!"  She said. Then she sat next to kaede with kaede sat on her lap. They kept on flirting with each other which made me cringe to be honest. I looked up at Saihara which was focused on the movie. Me and saihara were still cuddling and then kaede fell asleep on Miu. "Awww look at that~" I said quietly. Then not too long after Kaede fell asleep Miu fell asleep while holding onto Kaede. I looked up and sat on saiharas lap. (No dirty things will happen) "K-Kokichi what are you doing?!" He said blushing. I ignored him and layed my head on his shoulder and soon enough fell asleep.

----------------------------------

Holy shit finally im done writing this I spent 3 hours on this Lol. But anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter

Words: 1054