Chapter 8 🖤

YN's POV:
I didn't even have the time to grab Colby to stop him, they we're already fighting. I didn't know what to do beside begging them to stop. Nate was drunk as always so it was easy for Colby to win, Colby got on him and search his pocket to find the key. He grabbed Nate and kicked him out of the apartment.

Colby- Are u ok ?
YN- Why did you get into a fight with him colbs?!
Colby- because he's a jerk and he derserve what he got.
YN- Colby, you don't get it ! This guy is dangerous, he's in a gang!
Colby- Y/N! It's alright,you're going to be fine and so am i .
YN- You really don't get it ! We are not safe and I don't want anything to happen to you. I care too much about you and I wouldn't forgive myself if something would happened!
Colby- Hey! Look at me .
[ He lift up your chin with is finger and he looked at you in the eyes. ]
Colby- Nothing is going to happen to me ,alright. Now let's finish packing and go back to the house.

Colby's POV:
I hugged her and we finished packing everything she needed. We got out of her apartment,went to the car and I put the boxes in the car. The next thing that I know is that Y/N was laying on the ground bleeding.I ran ,put pressure on the injury and called 911.

Colby- What happened !?
YN- I told you it wasn't safe.
[ I hold her into my arm ]
Colby- It's going to be alright okay?
YN- Remember you told me that 10 minutes ago and look where I am now, she said jokingly and laugh.
Colby- I'm sorry I should have been there.
YN- It's okay ,you couldn't know what could happen.
Colby- I should have protected you.
YN- Stop colbs, don't blame yourself.

The ambulance arrived ,I followed them to the hospital. When I arrived the nurse told me to stay calm and wait in the waiting room.I couldn't stay calm at all so I called Sam,he told me he was on his way.

Sam- What happened !
Colby- I think she got stab!
Sam- By who?
Colby- Idk I didn't see the person but it's probably her boyfriend.
Sam- She's still dating this jerk?!
Colby- Idk man.
Sam- Listen she's strong ,I'm sure she's going to be fine.
Colby- Yeah I hope so.

The doctors finally called my name. they said she's could go home but that she needed to change the bandage,everyday.They told me she was still in her room , obviously I immediately went into the room to check on her.

Colby- Hey ,can we come in ?
YN- Yes.
Colby- Are you doing better?
YN- Yeah , I mean it hurts but I will be fine.Did the doctors tell you when I was able to go back home?
Sam- Yeah you can leave when you're ready.
YN- Then What are we waiting for ?
Sam- Are you sure you're ready to go?
YN- Yess ,don't worry for me .
Colby- Let's go then!

YN's POV:
The doctor told me everything I needed to do before letting me go. Colby drove back to the house ,I felt bad to let him unpacked all my things but I couldn't help him. I tried to rest into his bed,he eventually finished unpacking and sit next to me.

YN- Thank you.
Colby- For what?
YN- For everything,since day one you have been there for me.
Colby- No problem,it's nothing.
YN- You know before we met , you and Sam were the only thing that could make me feel happy and escape the horrible life I had for a moment.
Colby- Awwww ,I'm happy that we could help.
[He hugged you tightly]
Colby- also can I ask you something?
YN- Sure what's up?
Colby- Are you still dating him?
YN- I mean I never really told him we were done but basically no I'm not, why?
Colby- Oh nothing,Sam and I was wondering earlier if you were or not .
YN- Okay.
Colby- You should get some rest.
YN- Yeah .