The Spider and The Ninja Pt. 1

SPIDER GWEN ONE SHOT.

Non lemon.... Yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick information about the reader!

Name: Y/N L/N

Alias: (Ninja name), and guardian.

Looks: Like yours.

Age: 20

Occupation: (Favorite Job) as Y/N, Superhero and Vigilante as (Ninja name).

Ninja armor:

Abilities: Super human strength, speed, reflexes, senses, abilities to use shadow powers, usage of shadow clones, intimidation and inflict fear to enemies

Weapons: Hidden blades and circular Shurikens.

Now that's done. Enjoy the one shot story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You were sitting on the ledge of a tower while you were reading a newspaper you've got earlier.

Y/N: Another night as (Ninja name). Please be something good happen today.

You get your ninja powers back at your field trip during high school. A museum showing old and ancient relics is your field trip, then you go to a restricted area where authorized people are only required to go in.

Let's say you found a ancient relic sleeping and you awakened it, granting you this amazing powers. You realized wielding this power requires great responsibility. Thus you use this power for the good. And (Ninja name) is born.

Back to where we are, your still reading the daily bugle newspaper you've got earlier this night as you read the topics enlightened on bold letters.

"(Ninja name)! Hero or a menace?"

You flipped the page again and continue to read. Let's say a certain man from Daily bugle loves ranting about you. Eh, looks like you have a big fan.

"15 hostages are saved! (Ninja name) strikes!"

Daily bugle loves to find every single pictures, topics and news about you. You can tell that your job as (Ninja name) has positive and negative effects.

"Wanted drug lord is severely wounded! With multiple slash marks!"

You put the newspaper down as you grab a can of (Favorite soda) and drink it. Having this ninja powers is very new for you. Heck you've created ruckus at your job's place when you accidentally summoned shadow clones at your work.

Gotta say the reaction of your co worker spooked the hell out of them. And you can still remember their priceless faces.

You hear police siren, gaining your attention. Finally some action tonight. You throw the can away from the trash bin and stood up.