The Spider and The Ninja Finale! (LEMON!)

FINALE OF SPIDER GWEN ONE SHOT!

CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT. PLEASE DON'T REPORT.

I have a question after this lemon chapter and I need your answers, cause it will be related to the new one shot chapter :)

Lemon. Enjoy you lucky readers ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip a week later*

Your POV

A week later after you and Gwen Stacy become a thing together. Your life had gotten more interesting and lighten up. Your mother wants to know every single information about your relationship while your girlfriend Gwen Stacy introduced you to her family in exchange.

You get to know more about Gwen Stacy and her family. Her dad is a captain of a police force here in New York, and you've found out that Gwen loves playing Drums. While you on the other hand play (Favorite Instrument).

And all of that is happening, you and Ghost Spider took down Vulture and mafia gangs recently. Things have been hectic for a while but you both pulled it off together.

Since you worked together with Ghost Spider, Gwen Stacy. You've been captivated by her in every single way. She's like a dance who gracefully swings and steps on the bright nights. At first you've worked together as job partners...

But destiny has some other plans for you 2. As you both turned into a couples. She never called you (Ninja name), she called you Y/N like a soothing goddess. While you never called her Ghost Spider, you called her Gwen or rather... Darling...

When you have spare time together, you always hang out and spend more time with her. You eat together in restaurants, play video games together, or heck, make graffiti arts together in your home.

Right now you were eating your (favorite snack) while hanging upside down on the tower your hanging up. You just finished taking down a enemy cartel which they deliver drugs.

Y/N: *munching* Another night as (Ninja name). Both as a hero and a responsible boyfriend to Ghost Spider.

You finished your (favorite snack) as you wrapped it and throws it perfectly on the trash bin nearby. You drink a bottle of water and flip upwards on the rooftop. You've felt your phone vibrating as you hand it out and you saw a message from Gwen.

Y/N: Please be something interesting.

You've opened the notification as you read the message from Spider Gwen.

Hey babe! Can you meet me in the spot where we first meet? I have something up for you~
-Your Spider Gwen

Hey babe! Can you meet me in the spot where we first meet? I have something up for you~ -Your Spider Gwen

You suddenly blushed and.... Turned on. You waste no time as you put your phone on your secret pocket and start teleporting your way to the place where you and Spider Gwen first met.