𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Tuesday, January 1,2019
Around 9:00 am

Good morning Jo,

I woke up around 9, Mom always said that I was a big sleeper (as I already mentioned). She said I was like a koala and she would always pinch my cheeks when I was a baby. She always had adorable stories about me.

I went downstairs and saw mom cleaning the front yard while  my idiotic and self-absorbed sister was in the couch, with her phone on her face.

"The least you could do is help mom", I said to her while picking up some trash on the floor.

"Whatever Serena", she replied and I honestly wanted to kill her. Anyways, I can't do that because that would take me to jail and I hate jail. Jail clothes is not a perfect fit for me.

"Give me that", I said and took the phone off her hands. She pushed me and pushed me in the wall to get her phone.

"What the hell Jane, what's in your phone that you can't take that off your hands for even a second", I said almost shouting. Mom came in and took off her hat.

"Your dad is visiting", Mom said. Jane and I both looked at her as fast as your head could move. I looked at Mom with my eyebrow raising and Jane was having this exciting face, which I hate, sorry I hate everything about her, (clearly not everything) and I honestly think that she takes so much time in her phone, she might someday forget that she has a family.

"What?", I exclaimed. "What for?", I added.

"To bond with you of course, and don't worry, he won't bring his witchy-wife", Mom said and we laughed at the 'witchy-wife' part. I admit that was mean, but funny. I went to get some cereal after the conversation mom, Jane and I had, and not a minute too soon, daddy do-gooder showed up. I know it was him, I could feel the heat of Hell behind the front door. It also smelled like burned corpse, not that I would know what burned corpse smells. I could hear the stomping of the devil and the door knob was sort of melting from the heat of him. I know, dramatic.

When Mom opened it, I was right.

I was imagining so many ways of me jumping into him, attacking him like a rabid dog, until I snapped back to reality when Mom greeted him.

"Hi Victor, could you please maybe text your daughters where to meet up with you, cuz I don't want you near my house, so this is a warning", Mom said and walked out to clean the bathroom. I was shoving a spoon full of cereal in my mouth, while death staring the plant that was near the faucet. He was coming towards me for a greet and a hug. But no daddy, not a chance in hell.

"Mom, I'll help you there", I said shouting and immediately walked away. I don't wanna see him and plus in my mind, he is already dead. Not to be rude, but if my father ever loved us, he wouldn't leave for someone who just showed him her panty.

"Hi daddy", said Jane from upstairs.

"Hi baby", says Dad approaching her for a father-daughter sweet shit hug. They can talk all they want. I'd rather help mom with the bathroom cleaning than to sit and talk shit.

"Why aren't you there chatting with your father?", Mom asked.

"Because I don't want to?", I said raising my eyebrow and taking off my gloves. "Honey, I may hate your father, but that doesn't mean that you should too", she said with her motherly eyes and her motherly sad face.

"I know that Mom, I just... I can't, I just can't and if he leaves with Jane right now? It's okay, at least I'm here with you, I'm better off without him anyway", I looked at her with sincerity in my eyes, but Mother can be really convincing.