The Beginning

You finally made it... Hope's Peak Academy....the beginning of love and hell.

You took a step forward towards the gate, pausing before you walked in. Your gateway to a perfect life. Once you take a step, it all becomes blurry, your thoughts become distorted, twisting and turning. Seemingly random pictures of a school life whirl through your head. Then you wake up.

You slowly open your eyes. The scenery is not familiar... is this a bedroom? Where am I? So many questions... none would be answered if you didn't wake up. You get up, inspecting the room. There were bolts on the windows.... and also security cameras? How strange... almost like a prison... upon your exploration you find a note written in crayon like a child would have done. Something about a new life and to "Gather in the gym at 8:00 for the welcoming ceremony."

Tch...isn't this just great...

You glance at the clock. The time shows it as 6:57, an hour or so more until I have to be there. Why not go early? It shouldn't hurt anything. You try to find your way to the gym, examining the school at the same time. You come upon a door labeled GYM, this must be it! You enter to find there are three other people there.

"Uh... hi?" you decided to start a conversation because the others were jarringly quiet.

The blonde and nicely dressed student decided to greet you with a "Hmph"

...how...nice..

But then you recognized he was Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Heir, how cliché. A rich guy who is ridiculously arrogant. You turn to see the other two students, another whom you recognize for being the Ultimate Gambler, Celestia Ludenburg. The last student you didn't seem to know. She looked like she was thinking about our situation. You decided to wait for the others considering these people didn't look like they wanted to chat. Although quite personally you didn't either.

Slowly the other students filled into the gym. Everyone had an aura around them, an aura that seemed to make each of them seem important. Some chatted for only a short while until we were interrupted by a speaker.

"HELLO?? HELLOOOOOO? CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME ALRIGHT?"

A murmer went through the students.

"ALLLL RIGHTYYY!" A strange black and white bear popped out onto the podium.

"HIYA KIDS! IM YOUR HEADMASTER! MOOOOOOOONOOOOOKUUUUUMAAAAA"

"AHHH WHAT IS THIS! A TALKING TEDDYBEAR" Hifumi screamed.

"HEY I NEED RESPECT HERE! IM M-O-N-O-K-U-M-A! MONOKUMA! NOT SOME OFFBRAND BUILD-A-BEAR!" Monokuma seemed very frustrated at the comment.

Monokuma went on about starting our new lives here forever, and if we wanted to leave we would have to kill our classmates....

"YOU HEAR THAT RIGHT! BEATING, STABBING, CLUBBING, SLICING, TORCHING, CRUSHING, STRANGLING ANDDDDD!!! CURSING EACH OTHER ARE ALLOWED!"

But as soon as monokuma leaves most of us are struck with fear, the fear of who would actually do this, and whom among us would take the risks to escape. Then Byakuya decides to search out on his own, with a little tussle with Mondo, Mokoto ends up being knocked out. How sad... anyway how thrilling, a killing game? How pathetic! Why wouldn't they kill us themselves? Unless it's for their own entertainment...

You also go explore on your own, you find a staircase and the incinerator which are both locked up. You go back to check your room. Your clothes are all in the drawers, along with a couple of your belongings that you brought along. You wonder who put them there, since you just woke up and haven't touched your stuff at all.

As you head out of your room you bump into Byakuya suprising you along with him.

You scowl at him.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE WALKING! Uh- I mean I'm sorry for bumping into you I should have seen if there was another person out in the hall.."

Byakuya is slightly taken aback by your sudden change in attitude, he probably thinks you are just some crazy psychopath that has a personality disorder.

"Well, you better be careful next time!" He says in his arrogant voice.

"Yes i will..." You mutter.

You almost blew your cover...