𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘗 𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘙𝘌

✎↷: 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳𝑯𝑾𝑨ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

✎↷: 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳𝑯𝑾𝑨
ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

seonghwa is the 'mom' member that can't control
cheolsu whenever he's doing the absolute most.
as many know, cheolsu is a huge multi-tasker and moves around a lot, seonghwa on the other hand is the complete opposite of what cheolsu is as a whole. whenever the latter is doing too much seonghwa tends to step in and stop him from exerting himself; draining his own mental and physical energy to nothing. as well as that, seonghwa is the person who cheolsu would say takes care of him the most. along with the other members of course, but seonghwa always seems to know what's going on with him, even when he himself isn't aware of it.

 along with the other members of course, but seonghwa always seems to know what's going on with him, even when he himself isn't aware of it

✎↷: 𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳
ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

stressed, annoyed and exhausted. poor cheol doesn't give his leader a break when it comes to his loud self and, expectedly enough, hongjoong just leaves him to seonghwa's care. the amount of times that hongjoong has told him off and cheolsu decided to literally ignore it, i'd have a chanel bag by now. although with hongjoong being the stressed father of the troublesome younger one, him and cheol have the same personality and get along the most i would say.

although not completely the same still they have a few habits that they picked up from each other. like the weird habit of biting– and etc that i probably couldn't list. cheolsu also looks up to hongjoong since the latter is what he would want to be as a person whole growing, so he copies many things that he does.