Ch. 30

Jisoo's POV

We just landed yesterday and our omma and paps finally met the girls. And now paps called me and my sisters, I don't know but I'm kinda nervous about this. Something is not right, I can feel it. Yesterday paps and omma are looks worried. We just landed, but I can feel there's something going on.

"Do you have any idea why he wants to talk to us?" Seulgi curiously asked.

"No idea" Ryujin replied

"Same here" Byul said "Or maybe because of the girls?" She shrugged. I averted my gaze on Lisa, she's spacing out.

"With the girls? Omma really likes them specially paps" Seulgi answered

"Lisa?" I called. But she's not paying attention. Seulgi flicked her ear.

"Yah!" she said glaring at Seulgi who's laughing.

"You're zoning out, are you okay?" I asked

"Me? Ani ani. I'm okay" She laughed nervously

"Do you know why he wants to talk to us?" I asked

"I..i don't know" then she looked away. What was that? She looks nervous.

"Lisa?" I called her again.

"Wait for me here" She didn't let us speak and left.

"She's really weird sometimes" Seulgi said shaking her head.

Lisa's POV

That was closed. Paps called us because he wants me to tell them about my situation. I'm not ready yet that's why I left them inside his office. I need to talk to him, maybe I can change his mind. I will tell them, atleast not now.

I sighed before knocking on his door. Omma is the one who opened it.

"Lisa"

"Omma where is paps?"

"He's inside the bathroom. Come inside" I nodded. "Are you gonna talk to him?"

"Ye omma. I'm not yet ready"

"But they need to know princess" She said fixing my hair.

"I know omma but not now. I will tell them when we get back to Seoul. I can't ruin this vacation"

"You're not gonna ruin the vacation, you just need to tell them" Paps said who went out of the bathroom.

"halabeoji, please I'm begging you. I can't tell them now, I'm not yet ready"

"They are your sisters Lisa, they will understand"

"I know this is why I don't want to tell them, because they will get worried about me which is I don't want that to happen"

"What are you saying you don't want them to get worried? Of course they will, they are your siblings Lisa. Cancer is not a joke okay?"

"I know I know. But paps I already have plans okay? I will tell..." My heart dropped when I saw Jisoo "S...soo"

"Y...you have cancer?" Her voice is shaking. Her tears started to well up

"S..sooya what are you saying?" I denied

"You're acting strange since we went here. I know something is not right" Her voice cracked. "Lisa, I want you to tell me...you..ha..."

"Soo n...no"

"You don't have to deny. I heard it. But I beg you to tell it infront of my face!" She started sobbing

"S...sooya"