8th Grade :(

8th grade here I come! Can't wait to go back to school and have to deal with all the school work and memories I'm gonna have! Said by no one ever! I hate school I hate the people but at least it gets me away from home. But I can't come of that way because everyone would worry about me. I don't know about you but I hate when I show people my feelings! It gives me this weird feeling like now that they know how they feel they will look at me differently. That one of the reasons why I don't open up to people. I have before but I regret it. As soon as I did they thought I was like some weirdo. Which I am but I don't want everyone to think that. My school life wasn't that bad until 7th grade, because in 6th grade I was averagely popular. But here I'm invisible. I have one friend Aryon. I've know her since her mom and mine worked at a super market together. Well my mom eventually got fired and ran off with all of our money but me and my dad are doing just fine. For a bunch of lower class trash. But no matter how bad it gets Aryon is here for me. But sometimes I wish she wasn't. I always drag her into trouble and it sucks I know I'm a bad influence but I've already lost so many people I don't know if I'm ready to be completely alone. "So you got Mrs. Walters?" Aryon asked. I nodded "Whats wrong you got something on your mind?" "No just can't wait to go to class" I smiled and said. Once we got there the teacher looked at Aryon "your gonna be the trouble maker aren't you?" "No actually that would be Brooke!" I rolled my eyes and said "No I'm a sweet pop sickle" "that got eaten by ants and became a piece of shit" some kid said. I just rolled my eyes and laid back into my chair. I ended up falling asleep and woke up to Aryon sleeping and Mrs. Walters clapping her hands.
I jumped up and looked around to see everyone in the class had left. "Hey I didn't know school was over I'll be leaving now" I said almost out of the door "wait-" I turned back around "Look don't start the year out bad it just gets worse" I grabbed my stuff and Aryons and ran out of the class room laughing. Aryon had a strange look on here face "I think we should listen to her" "what did she say I just nodded" we shouldn't get in trouble we should be good kids!" "Your joking right?" I asked. She disagreed "Fine whatever I don't need you I can do what I want!" I started to run off skipping the whole day when I heard Aryon call "Brooke that's not what I meant!" I just kept running. I knew I can't go home my dad would kill me. Well that was if he was home. So I just went to the only place I knew. This Tree house me and Aryon built when we were 10. A sat there for a few minutes rambling over how I mess everything up but then Aryon climbed up the ladder "I didn't mean it like that I just want for you to be able to get into a collage with a good record and do something with your life!" "Me or you?" I asked "Both!" "Look Aryon I'm not meant for collage my whole family never went to collage so maybe I'm not meant to!" "Brooke were not our parents!" "Maybe we are." Aryon did something weird she hugged me "Look were best friends and we always will be you can try to push me anyway but I'm not leaving!" I laughed and said "But think about it I'm me and your you!" "What's that supposed to mean?!" "Look at your house and look at mine look at your life and look at mine! You have both of your parents my dad is a Alcoholic  that is never home and your dad has a job and so does your mom!" "Brooke you dad has a job!" I shook my head and she started to frown "what else haven't you told me?" She asked "A lot" "look I'm not gonna leave you like everyone else no matter how bad your life is because I like you for you! It's Brooke and Aryon like it alway was and always will be. We have been trough Thick and thin and I've always have been by your side and I will be until the day I die!" I smiled and said "If we run back fast enough we can still make it for lunch!" We both jumped down the latter and ran back to school. "Hey it's the weirdo table" my brother joked walked to his table. "Wow we came here for this?" Aryon nodded "you know first day of school and you already skipped half of the day😂" she said laughing. I didn't think it was that funny. I pulled out a slip and showed it to her and she pulled out hers. Now that was funny we both started to laugh and we both put our hand up "Brooke and Aryon back at it again" we said high fiving.
What a first day.