Chapter 5: Rangers

"Do you mind if we all just talk alone for a minute?" Trini asked to which I nodded. Sure I was confused but they deserve their privacy so I walked away, my curiosity however, was piped and I walked for enough away so for a normal person they would be out of hearing range. 'But I'm not normal now, am I?' I thought with a slight smirk.

Now, you might be thinking that eavesdropping is rude, but I say fuck it. I found a table and I started writing in it to pretend I was busy but I was really just writing the conversation down. I write it down because it means I will be able to go back to it if I need to later on. Their conversation went like this.

"Come in Zordon. What is it?" Jason asked as a new voice was heard.

"Rangers, there is a monster attacking the city on the east side of town. You need to go there a put a stop to this monsters rein before innocents get hurt." This 'Zordon' said.

"Alright. On our way." Jason responded.

"Goodluck, and may the power protect you." 'Zordon' said.
Zack then piped up.

"What about Fox?" Jason sighed.

"We'll just have to make up an excuse when we get back." With that, they left. 'Now, it's time to go see what's going on in the east side of angel grove.' I packed up my book and left in my truck to hopefully find out what the fuck is going on.

➿in East Angel Grove➿

I parked at my house, got my purple and blue chrome 2017 BMW motorcycle(don't ask how, I just really like this motorcycle) and put on my helmet.

I raced to the east side of town to see a crab-like monster fighting 6 people dressed monochromaticly, each in a different colour

I raced to the east side of town to see a crab-like monster fighting 6 people dressed monochromaticly, each in a different colour. I stopped my bike behind a wall so I could still see it from on my bike. I watched as they fought until the monster has all 6 pined to the ground in some kind of seaweed looking structure.

The monster walked towards them and was about to destroy them when my instincts kick into overdrive and I zipped out on my motorcycle and used a conveniontly placed ramp to ram right into the monsters chest, hitting him in the head and then landing my bike on the ground behind the monster as it erupted in sparks.

I then used my hunting knife that I grabbed from home to slice the monster as I quickly zoomed past him about 4 times before stopping. It would become predictable to keep doing that. I rode over to the 6 and cut them free while the monster was temporarily down and then ran back to my bike as I was unprotected and essentially a sitting duck without it. 'I don't want my secret out just yet, expecially since I don't know who these fucking people are.' I thought as I frowned behind my helmet.

"Who are you?!" The monster screeched at me as it got up.

"The bitch who just kicked your ass!" I said back to the vile crab thing, trying to imitate an American accent.

The 6 people seemed to forget about me for now and they fought the monster. I rode back to the youth center to avoid getting questioned from them when they finish that fight. I got off my bike after turning it off and then went inside and ordered some ice cream while i waited for my friends to show up.

💫timeskip💫

'Okay, it's been an hour, I don't think their coming back.' I got up to leave after packing up my homework that I've finished when I turn and run into what felt like a brick wall. I felt myself falling and closed my eyes when something grabbed me and pulled me up. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Tommy with his arm around my waist.

"Hi." He said while our faces were inches from each other.

"Hey." I smile up at him as I stood up properly.

"Look I'm sorry my friends and I took off like that, we had to go take care of something and it took longer then expected." Tommy said as he played with his hands, I smirked.

"Does it have something to do with, the giant crab and the 6 monochromatic people that were fighting in East Angel grove?" I asked him as he looked shocked.

"How did you know about that?" He asked me as he tried to calm his expression to not raise suspicion, it didn't work.

"It was on the T.V, a crab monster was attacking the city and the apparent 'Power Rangers' defeated it." I said with a slightly bored expression as I looked around for something interesting. 'And I did just watch the news for the last hour watching said fight while I drew.' I thought as I glanced over at my drawing pad that I left on the counter.

"Oh, I forgot that happened." He muttered at he looked at the table behind me and seemed to get an idea. "How about we stay here and talk? We could get smoothies?" He asked me with a slightly nervous look on his face, I looked out the window to check how much daylight was left.

"Uh, sure. I guess, I just have to be home by 10." I told him after I saw we had a few hours until the sun goes down.

"Alright, sweet. So um, what were you drawing?" He asked as he and I sat back down. I looked over at my closed sketchbook beside me and shrug.

"I was just doodling while watching the fight. I guess I got a good enough look at one of the Rangers that my brain wanted to draw it." I said as I opened the book to the drawing on the green ranger.

(Not mine)"I used pencil crayons and some alcohol markers

(Not mine)
"I used pencil crayons and some alcohol markers." I said as I showed him the drawing, he seemed shocked but not from how I drew it, more like which ranger I drew.

"Who knows, maybe if I see green bean over here, I'll give this to them." I say with a laugh as Tommy smile at my nickname for the green ranger, his shock seemingly disappeared.

"Yea, I think he'd like that."