- eleven -

y/n pov
i seen jisung running, he had blood on him? i thought he was talking to lucas? "chan we need to go back." i said he looked at me confused, "y/n what are you talking about?" he said, "go back! it's jisung he's running towards us, go back and get him!" i exclaimed, i didn't want anything bad happening to him.
"we have to go!" we heard jisung exclaim he managed to catch up to us and he jumped in the van, "han what the hell happened?" chan said rushing to their dorms, "i shot him. i didn't mean too, but it happened. i don't know if he's dead or not." he expressed, he looked stressed.

"han you said you needed to talk to him emphasis on TALK." chan exclaimed speeding up, "okay okay you know what, we pack. then we'll go to our other hideout okay? plan a better attack out." chan explained, felix, hyunjin, and jisung looked stressed, i don't blame them. "y/n do you have anything to say?" felix asked me, "what do you mean?" i asked, "you got us into this, jisung wouldn't have killed or shot lucas if you weren't kidnapped-." "look dude don't blame her, she wasn't planning on even being apart of a gang for gods sake, don't blame her for what jisung did he did it to protect her." hyunjin butted in more mad now. jisung also looked angry?

"he's right felix, don't blame her for my actions. i wanted to protect her, for gods sake she's probably even more scared of us then she was before knowing what we're capable of." jisung expressed stressed, "i'm not scared of you guys." i said nervously, "y/n you don't have to be nervous." chan said.
"chan's right y/n, we aren't going to hurt you. we want to keep you safe hence why we killed your father, and sent your mother away." hyunjin explained.

"wait you sent my mother away? why?" i asked frantically, they looked nervous minus jisung, "because she works with nct, no she worked with your dad now she works with nct. if i could've i would've killed her with your dad." jisung said fixing his hair, we arrived to the dorms and we all rushed in.
"alright everyone pack. pack everything you can we'll be leaving for awhile because of nct's attack." chan said loudly. everyone nodded their heads and proceeded to get their stuff together.

someone knocked at my door, "come in." i said, i expected it to be chan saying hurry up, or hyunjin. however it was minho, "hey y/n." he said, "i know we aren't that close, but how are you holding up?" he asked, he seems like a genuine person. he always has seemed like one, i just haven't been able to talk to him.
"i'm to be honest nervous." i said sighing, he looked concerned.

"you know, we care about you. if it weren't for jisung's skills, or sensing something was up when he couldn't see you again-."
"what do you mean he couldn't see me again? i knew him before everything?" i asked him, i needed to know if jisung and i were close before.
he nodded his head, "you would need to talk to him about it though." he explained, then smiled, "don't worry y/n, whatever happens it'll be an interesting turn of events. we won't let anything bad happen to you." he smiled and patted my shoulder before leaving.

i smiled to myself, then finished packing. i wasn't aware that someone, was watching me finish packing. "minho's right." i heard a voice say, i jumped and turned to see jisung. he seemed to be patient surprisingly, "we used to be extremely close, your dad didn't like me though so he cut me out of your life." he said, "not even me specifically my parents knew he wasn't good, not your mom so he cut all of us out of your lives." he continued.
i felt guilty, knowing jisung and i were friends at some point made me happy though. "were we close?" i asked him, grabbing my bag and heading towards him and the door.

"we were, but people change." he sighed, i'm not sure if he meant me or not. "don't worry though, maybe one day we'll be friends again." he said before walking away.
he's so damn confusing. he isn't considering how i feel either, yet he wants me to consider his feelings. i continued making my way back to the van where chan, hyunjin, felix and minho were already. "y/n sit next to me!" minho exclaimed, i smiled and nodded.

maybe minho will understand why jisung is acting this way, and if there's anything i can do to help him. after all i think i'm developing a crush on him.