the only chapter

The door shut behind you. No sooner had you locked it when Mr. Koolaid's hand found your chin, directing your gaze directly at him.

"You were so good for me today, baby," he said with a smirk. "Can you be good for me tonight too?" You smile to yourself.

"I don't know, daddy," you said coyly. "Can I?" His face twisted into a frown.

"Listen, y/n, I'm not in the mood to deal with a fucking brat tonight. Be good for today and tomorrow I'll have the energy to deal with your sass, missy."

"You don't have to talk to me like I'm a child. I'm a legal adult."

"But you're my baby girl," he said, laughing when a blush tinted your cheeks. He knew that nickname always got you hot and bothered. He grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you towards the bedroom. You hated to admit how much he got to you with such few words, but the fact of the matter was he knew exactly what he did to you. In every way.

He gestured to the bed. "Sit," he commanded. Without thinking, you obeyed. "Good girl." Fuck, you hated how hot you thought that was. He looked you up and down, then sighed.

"Strip, babygirl. Everything but that skirt and those panties need to come off." You had forgotten about the skirt- you had worn it on the date you'd had with Mr. Koolaid in the hopes of seduction. It worked, obviously. Again, you did it without thinking. Something about the power Mr. Koolaid exuded just compelled you to obey.

He walked over to the bed and knelt in front of of you, running a finger over your nipple. A shiver ran up your spine at his touch. Before you knew it, he was leaning over you and his other hand had snuck down into your panties, pressing against your sensitive clit. He smirked.

"Fuck, sweet girl, you're so wet already. Who did this to you?" You didn't say anything in response- just let out a quiet moan, which went straight to his dick. Despite this, he maintained his composure. "I said, who did this to you?"

"You did," you moaned out. "It was you, daddy."

"That's right, baby. Such a loyal little slut for me, isn't that right, baby?" he asked, teasing your entrance. You bit back another moan, your breath hitching.

"Y-yes sir."

Finally, he pushed one finger into your core- then a second. He bit his lip.

"Fuck, babe, you're so fucking tight." He rubbed up against your walls, hearing the loud moans you let out. You clenched around him, letting out another loud moan. "I don't know if I'll fit, seeing as you're so tight on just two of my fingers," he said, looking for your sweet spot. He found it soon enough- eliciting the loudest moan yet from you- and he kissed you, swallowing all of those salacious noises you were making.

You were about to whine when his fingers were removed, but before you could you felt the tip
of his cock teasing your hole.

"Beg for it," he said.

"Please," you said quietly.

"Please what, baby?"

"Please, fuck me, daddy. Fill me up until there's no room left, paint my insides with your cum, make me see stars, please," you said, getting more and more desperate with every word. You thought you'd done something wrong until you opened your eyes and saw Mr. Koolaid smirking with a look of pure lust.

"There we go, baby, using your big girl words just how I like it," he said, trying to hide the obvious blush on his face. With one swift motion, he filled you with his cock. That was the thing about him- he filled you up so perfectly, it didn't matter that he wasn't the biggest or most experienced. He was just right for you. Another load moan on your end.

"Fuck," you moaned out as he started pumping in and out of you slowly.

"Shit, y/n, you're so tight-" he quickly grew faster, went harder, hitting every sweet spot you had- even ones you didn't know about. "Look at you," he said as steadily as he could. "Taking my cock so well, with no complaints, like the little cockslut you are." You moaned yet again- he could switch from praising to degrading in a matter of seconds, and it was just what you needed.

"Of course, daddy," you replied, panting. "I'm gonna- fuck-"

"Go ahead, baby, cum on daddy's cock. You can do it." As if your body had been waiting for permission, you felt your orgasm crash around you like a tidal wave, losing yourself in the pleasure of it all. Mr. Koolaid slowed to a stop, leaving himself inside you while he waited for the tears in your eyes to pass. He smiled.

"You did it, baby. Can we get one more?" he asked, grinding his hips against you. You moaned at the delicious pain it brought, tears once again pricking your eyes. He began to pump himself in and out of you again, pressing a thumb against your clit and rubbing it gently, sending more pleasure through your system.

It didn't take much to get you to your second orgasm, and at around the same time was Mr. Koolaid's first- he bit his lip, determined to get you through another orgasm before he finished. Once you had presumably finished again, he pulled out and started fucking himself with his fist, finally reaching his orgasm.

"Fuck," he grunted, "walls aren't the only thing I'm busting." Finally, he finished on your face in three thick spurts, the ropes of cum mixing with your tears on your face from the pain of overstimulation.

He wiped his cum away from your eyes and smiled before kissing you gently on the lips. "You did so good, baby," he said. "So, so good."

"I love you," you murmured sleepily.

"I love you too, babygirl. Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

A/N: I'm sorry.

A friend requested this.

If you're reading this, you know who you are.

I'm going to hell.

-lady_salsa