I

"OH MY GODDD WHYYYY?!" You screamed being frustrated by the AU characters, "OH MY GOD JOHN! GO HIDE IN THE BATHROOM NOT THE BASEMENT!" You continued the AU but you accidentally hit the computer, "ouch what did I hi- MY COMPUTER!?" You screamed shock, "No No Nooooo THIS IS FUGGIN' EXPENSIVE! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!" You panicked while curling up into a ball on the floor with your cat, "Wait- I never got a chance to meet my neighbor. Oh! What if he can repair stuff!" You had positive thoughts on your mind. You decided to go to your neighbor's apartment beside yours, "Ok the house is at- Here!" You knocked on the door and a tall handsome guy opened the door with his..Girlfriend? "Umm babe, who is this bitch?" The bitchy looking girl asked to the guy, "Ok now leave!" The guy shouted a little, "Mhm leave bitch!" She shouted with the most ANNOYING voice EVER! "No you leave." He pointed to the girl, "Haha I was gonna breakup with you anyways! Btw I kissed your brother! Bye!" She walked off feeling happy and skipping away, "Ok who are you and what do you want?" He asked with an annoyed tone, "Uhh Hi! My name is Kim Hyunda and-" "Ok come in it's cold in the hallway" He interrupted, "Oh- ok" You went in his apartment and surprisingly it's very clean and..Huge, "Hi i'm here because I need to use your computer." He interrupted by saying, "What for though?" 'Uhhh why does he wanna know so bad like.. it's none of your business bro' "Uhh I was studying Math so i really need it" You put on a fake smile, "Ohh ok sure it's in the room over there." He pointed to the door on the right. 'Oh my god finally! My precious AUs! Mommy is coming!' You ran to the door that he pointed but stopped, "Wait- can I have your name?" I asked and he replied, "Oh my name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.." He said while smiling. 'Aww his smile is so cuteee ah- wait wtf stop it Hyunda' "Oh ok, I'll try to remember that" You continued to run to the door. When you opened the door you see the Holy computer with it's shiny screen and comfortable looking keyboards, "Oh my god! I can finally read my beautiful AUs! "OH MY GOD YESSS!" You screamed loudly, Taehyung heard your screaming and ran to the room, "WAIT WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO GOT HURT?! WHATS GOING ON?!" He started to panic which makes you giggle, "Oh my god dude chill, i'm ok!" You giggled, "So what were you screaming about?! You made me worry!" You were surprised that he actually cared.. but you've never met him before, "Aww I guess someone cares about me~ how sweet~"