Prolouge

3rd Person's Point of View

October 13, 1995

"Isn't he cute honey?" Mrs. Park cooed, softly cradling the sleeping baby in her arms. This is all what she wanted, having a children that she can raise and love with his husband. "He sure is. And when he grows up, we'll make sure he'll be the most happiest. I'm sure he'll be a great heir for our family." Mr. Park smiled, watching their son coo out. He turned around and saw his older son hiding behind the door.

"Oh? What are you doing there Evan? Come join us and greet your brother!" Evan meekly walked towards his parents and stared at the baby intently. The baby cooed brightly and boop his brother's nose, causing Evan to giggle. "He booped my nose dad!" Evan brightly said before kissing his brother's nose. "Be healthy and happy Chiminie!"

Mr. and Mrs. Park giggled at their sons ire. "Chiminie?" Evan laughed and nodded. "Yes! Chiminie is cute for him!" Evan yowled playfully when his father pinched his cheek. "How about Jimin?" Mrs. Park suggested, both nodded in approval. "You'll be a great brother Evan.." She spoke and carressed her son's soft cheeks.

~•~

March 21, 1996

"Evan?" Mr. Park called, a cup of coffee in his hands. He turned around to see his beloved wife cradling their little son, he smiled lovingly before he continued to call out his boy. "Evan!" He yelled once more, he suddenly heard muffled noises of resist. His eyes widened upon the familiar voice, dropping his cup of coffee. "Evan!!"

He rushed outside to see his son being dragged forcefully by two men. He quickly grabbed his pistol before shooting the men. They dropped down dead, Evan quickly ran into his father's arms. He trembled and cried, Mr. Park hushed his son and immediately carried him inside.

"Junseok! What happened!?" Mrs. Park shrieked in terror seeing her trembling son in his husband's arms. "We need to get him to the hospital. Now."

They rushed to the hospital, with a passed out Evan in Junseok's hands. Mrs. Park is righy behind him, carrying their 5 month old baby. "My baby is going to be okay, right?" She whimpered as tears pooled in her eyes. The baby cried out, sensing his parent's worry and stress. " Oh no baby, don't cry.. Shhh.. Sleep baby, everything's going to be fine." She ushered, Junseok fished out his phone and dialled a specific number. It rang, not even a second, someone picked up. "Sir.." The voice spoke. "Heightened all the security, do not let anyone in without my approval or permission. Recruit more guards if you have to" He growled out, the other voice is silent before answering a quick 'yes sir'.

~•~

July 5, 2001

"Evan!" Jimin yelled, with Evan on his side cackling as he threw a red shell on Jimin. "I hate you!" This made Evam laughed more, they are playing video games on Evan's room. Their parents are downstair, they can hear the laughter from the both of them. "They are getting along so well.." Mr. Park laughed as they heard another screech from Jimin and a yell from Evan. "Jimin is going to 1st grade by next week." Mrs. Park muttered, both of them vowed to each other to never tell anyone about Jimin. Evan already knew it, even though he wants to stick with his brother for the whole school year. He had to keep it a secret about his brother, no one should never know about him.

"You don't have to worry honey, Lance will be Jimin's guardian for a while alright? And when he comes to the right age, we'll announce to everyone about him." Junseok grabbed his wife's hand before kissing it. "Alright?" His wife nodded before pecking his lips.

"Eww! We don't need to see that!" The sibling giggled as Evan immediately covered Jimin's eyes. "Go ahead." Evan spoke calmly, causing for all of them to laugh.

~•~

August 4, 2016

Jimin stirred in his sleep, a loud voice right in his ears. 'Wake the fuck up! Your lazy bitch better be up when you hear me!' His alarm yelled, he shot up and closed his alarm. He stood up before stretching his whole body, a few pops on his back. "What the fuck.." He muttered as he stumbled to his bathroom. "What a day to start fucking college.." He mumbled under his breath before grabbing his toothbrush and took a shower.

"This is the most uncomfortable uniform I've ever worn." Jimin complained, staring at himself in the mirror and fixed his glasses. He patted his dress shirt before walking downstairs.

"Good morning honey! Your just in time for breakfast. Oh, Please wake your brother up. He's gonna be late." His mother smiled before telling the maid to set down the last plate of pancakes for Evan. "Alright, I'll be right back." Jimin started to walk to his brother's room, or 'Bat Cave' as his Hyung would call it. Jimin mentally rolled his eyes by how obsessed his brother is when it comes to video games.

He entered his room to see his hyung asleep, controller in his hands and the TV is wide open. Did he fucking played all night? Jimin though as he walked towards his brother and shake him awake. "Yo, it's first day. Get your ass up or mom's gonna take your Pc again." Jimin complained, he turned hia head to see his hyung's pet Vanoss. The owl flap his wings before screeching. Causing for Evan to jolt awake. "Damn, it really took a fucking owl to wake your ass up." Evan glared at his brothers comment. "Whatever, get the fuck out. I'm gonna go dress up" Jimin giggled before walking out. "Well hurry up before I eat your pancake as well~" Jimin laughed when he heard his brother yell out 'Don't you fucking dare or I swear to god-' "Blah Blah. Just hurry up!" Jimin laughed and skipped downstairs.

"You never stop swearing do you?" Mrs. Park joked, Jimin laughed and sat down the table. "Well he got it from the best." Mr. Park approached his son and wife. "G'morning dad!" Jimin greeted, Junseok smiled. "Good morning to you too, son."

"This is the most uncomfortable clothes I've ever worn." Evan complained and walked towards the table. "That's literally what- You, know what? Your in my brain." Jimin commented, Evan chomped on is pancake. "Well, I'm brain!"

"Alright, remember the deal boys!" Ms. Park reminded the two. "Keep low profile" Jimin recited. "Keep the secret to ourselves" Evan continued. The couple smiled warmly and continued eating. "Alright, Jimin I'll drop you off just a few blocks away from the school whil-" Mr. Park spoke. "Oh, It's fine dad. I'll just use the bike you bought me." Jimin smiled.

"Are you sure?" Evan asked, worried visible in his eyes. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll see in school alright!" The siblings bid goodbye to each other. Evan jumping in their fathers car while Jimin hopped on his bike. Jimin sighed before paddling.

He just hoped he'll be lucky not to get in trouble..

~•~

Author's note!

Alright peeps! This is a new story I've been working on. This story will consist of ships, and This story mainly focuses on our main character which is Jimin! Next chapter will be the characters so be sure to stay tuned. I'm gonna stop right here so..

Welcome

I hope ye enjoy :3