Chapter II

"MEETING THE CREW I"

Park Jimin's Point of view

I woke up with the same old annoying ringtone. I groaned and stood up, rubbing my face. Only to wince when a sharp pain was felt. Oh, I forgot about yesterday. I just sighed and entered my bathroom.

I applied some make-up on my face and on the bruises. This would do while it's healing, let's just hope they wouldn't notice. I used my glasses and walked downstairs to see my parents and Evan-hyung. "Good morning! How's your sleep?" Evan asked, smiling as he handed me a plate of mashed potatoes and some chicken.

"Good." Evan then hummed and continue eating, mom came in the table and joined us. "How's both of your first day?" She asked, her graceful smile never left her soft and gentle face. "It was great! Evan hyung introduced me to his friends, and they are really nice." She smiled wider and turned to Evan.

"What about you? How's first day?" Evan continued to eat as he explained some of the things that happened yesterday. "It's fine, we both have the whole day to show him some places. Other than, that receptionist is still flirting with me and that Sonhee insulted Jimin. It was fine."

"No wonder you want me to pull out the deal with the Song's." Father spoke, sipping a cup of coffee. "He was begging not to pull out the deal when I informed him about happened. I was furious when his daughter insulted Jimin. So I quickly dragged him out of the company, pulled out my shares and the deal." My mother sighed and carreses both of our heads.

"Be careful you two, okay?" She said and we both nodded, she kissed our foreheads. As me an Evan bid her goodvye, I rode on my bike and Evan hyung rode on Dad's car. They both waved goodbye and drove off, as soon as they are out of sight. I grabbed a small mirror on my bag and check my face if the makeup worn out. I sighed in relief and returned the mirror before paddling the bike to school.

------

"Hey Jimin!" I see David and Lui at the gate waving at me. I smiled and waved back, running towards their direction. I didn't even notice someone running into me, causing for the both of us to bump. Both of us landing straight at the floor. I shook my head and heard a pained groan,  the person stood up and dusted off his clothes. I looked up to see a pale (but acttractively pale) boy, his small triangular eyes reminded me of a cat.

I stood up, as I watch the boy look down at the stuff- his stuff. "I'm so sorry!" I apologized. He huffed and squatted down, picking up the things. I didn't hesitate to help, considering the fact I bumped into him. I picked up some of the papers that fell off, I looked at the papers. Lyric Sheets? They were snatched away from me. "You can't just snoop around and take things that aren't yours" The boy snarled, I crossed my arms and scoffed.

"No thank you? Jeez, I should've left you here and pick those on your own. At least be grateful that I'm helping you!" I retort, his face darkened and moved closer. Inch apart from my face. "Do you even know who you are talking to?" He asked me darkly, I rolled my eyes. "No. And why should I know? Listen, I don't have time to fight with you. I have classes to attend." He looked at me in disbelief, I huffed. "Now If you excuse me" I said and walked passed him, walking towards David and Lui. Both of them mouth wide open.

I raised my brows at them "What?" I asked. Lui walked towards me "What do you mean what? You're in big trouble!" I tilted my head in confusion. "Why?"

"You just faced Min Yoongi."

---

"I don't understand! People are afraid of him just because of his intimidating aura?" I scoffed, they both shook their heads. "Min Yoongi is a scary guy, I still remember that one guy accused him for cheating in music class. Min Yoongi beat the shit out of the guy, the guy ended up in the hospital with a broken nose, a bloody face and a swollen eye" David said, I just looked at them and shake my head. "Whatever, I'm going to class. I'll you guys at lunch" I waved them off and entered my first class, which is surprisingly lovely. English Class.