✧ 9

"Yeonjun?"

Soobin stood infront of Yeonjun's room, wondering what the other's doing. He quickly glanced pass the hallway only to be met with bright rays of sunlight, shielded by rustling trees. It was way pass nine o'clock, the time they had promise to meet up.

And with that in mind, Soobin huffed before raising his knuckles on the wall's surface. Soobin knocked once more, the sound of shufflings and groans followed soon after.

With little to no patience, Soobin slid the door open. He power walked towards the parted curtain before raising it above his head.

Yeonjun had his arms wrapped around a pillow while facing the wall, with small snores escaping through his parted lips. Layers of duvet hugged Yeonjun, displaying a cocoon-like shape.

'Cute.'

Soobin instantly enlarged his eyes and shook his head. Baffled, he pushed the thought to the back of his mind, focusing on waking Yeonjun up.

"Yeonjun-ah, wake up."

A groan.

"Yeonjun-ah," Soobin called out in a higher tone, impatience building in him.

A shrug.

At this point, Soobin scoffed. He looked around the room before scowling at the older's back.

He contemplated on leaving him here and let him face the consequences himself but he surely wouldn't survive Hayoon's scolding. Soobin pondered a bit before coming down to an unusual technique.

He leaned his lips towards Yeonjun's ear, breath trickling on the older's skin. He could see from his line of vision the ravenette shudder slightly at the action. Soobin smirked before parting his lips with a slight pop.

"Yeonjun-ah," he purred lowly.

A few seconds past followed by Yeonjun stirring.

"Hmm...?"

Hearing the faint response, Soobin grinned in content.

"Wakey wakey~"

"...Shut up." Yeonjun murmured, irritating a surprised Soobin.

Soobin sharply sucked in a breath, narrowing his eyes in the process.

"CHOI YEONJUUUUUUN!"

Yeonjun flinched at the ringing sound, causing him to immediately sit up. He lets out a hiss and rubbed both of his ears, furious at whatever disrupt his sleep.

Soobin allowed a breathy snicker leave his plump lips as Yeonjun rubs his ear harsher by each second.

"I'll buy you an alarm clock soon. Now, could you be a dear and get yourself up?"

"I don't know, can I?" Yeonjun sarcastically retorted.

A frown tugged on Soobin lips at the older's answer. He pulled Yeonjun's sleeve with a dissatisfied expression, forcing Yeonjun to stand up.

"Come on, let's wash you up."

Soobin raised the wet towel from the water-filled bowl. He squeezes the trickling cloth a few times before bringing the damp fabric towards the older's head. The brunette rubbed Yeonjun's hair with the moistened towel, a bit harshly at certain spots.

With a bored expression, Yeonjun fidgeted with the hem of his sleeves, slightly annoyed every time Soobin went a little too rough. He was still in his undergarments infront of the younger, so every time a drop of water falls, the fabric becomes more and transparent and sticky.