Almost there

You were thinking about what the school would be like but then soon enough your brother woke up and Started Hitting you with a Pillow trying to wake up. "Get upppppp." He said "we're gonna be latee!" He then took your blankets off and hung you over his Shoulder and Carried you downstairs since you Usually sleep in your Clothes for the next day. "Oh you already made breakfast?" You asked "yeah why?" He said Confused "oh nothing it's just I thought That you can't cool cause you suck at it." You looked at him As you took a bite of the pancake and Bacon. You looked shocked "w-wow that's actually pretty good!" "Tsk Thanks." He said walking to the table and sitting down. "So is Kenma Coming to this school to?" You asked him looking up "oh yeah." He said checking his phone as he got a message from kenma Saying he's coming over to walk with us,Kuroo got up and Went upstairs to get Changed. His phone went off someone was calling him. "Hey! Someones calling you!" You check to see who's calling. 'heh of course it was kenma' you Thought "It's Kenma!" You said still looking at The phone. "Answer it for me!" He said from upstairs.
You answer it "Hello" he said "Hey Kenma!" You said "oh Hey F/N" he said "Ask Kuroo something for me." "Yeah?" You asked "Ask him why the Fuck does He Always make You answer the calls though?" "I don't know he's changing."
Kuroo's POV
"It's Kenma!" L/N yelled from Downstairs
"Answer It for me!"I told her from upstairs
'why is Kenma up and calling me so Early...'
'hmm...' I was Thinking about why is Kenma Up so early As I Started to Unbutton my shirt. As I took it off Someone came into the room. "Kuroo kenma wants y-" I turned to see Y/N staring at me with my phone is her hand. "I-." I said as she Through my Phone on the bed and Ran away Slamming the door. "hello" I heard Kenma say
"Hey Kenma~" I said picking up my phone.
"So are you coming over soon" I asked him Buttoning up my shirt and Grabbing My uniform Jacket. "Yeah almost ready" He said Tapping buttons. "Are you playing Animal Crossing,Agian?" I said Walking Downstairs With the Phone Still in my hand. "Well I'll see you in ten bye kuroo"Bye~" I said hanging up the phone as I walked to the door and there I saw my sister sitting in a Ball In the Corner mumbling things under her breath. I could hear her saying "omg omg omg omg omg' 'Ahh! Why did I walk in' 'why why whyyyy' "your fine I said Helping her up then going outside "Dang it it's Raining." F/N said as she was holding her head covering her h/c hair Her e/c looked like she saw something Happen that didn't mean too..I mean All she saw was me without a Shirt I- she saw that when we were younger so what's the big deal? I thought as I saw Kenma and Waved for him to come over to us. "Hey" he said walking over.