Chapter 6 part 1:Halloween party

I looked in the mirror at my outfit made from scratch.

I held out my arms and hanging from them were 4 black swingy materials on each arm.Sewm on by me then secured by my nan.I had done a cateye flick and was now spraying orange hair colouring into my hair.It started to drip all over down my ears.

''Oh god i think i put a bit too much on,''previous to that my mum had done a high french plait then i had put little fish tail plaits in to my hair.I also had a black sparkly tutu on, glow in the dark wristbands,glow in the dark skeleton tights and my army boots on.I had put fake blood on my arms where i had put little rips in my top.

And now the finishing touch,my devil horn head band.

I was a bit of everything

Zombie,cat,devil,ghost,skeleton and a glow in the dark manic person.

The only people i knew that were going to the party were my friends that were all going and that Tulip was hosting it.

~at the party6:00

''Hi Tulip,how are you?''i asked,Tulip was dressed as one of the dwarfs out of snow white.I think she was bashful. I ris and poppy came up to me.They were both dressed as devils.Daisy was dressed as a scarecrow. Lily and Daffodil were zombies.Rosie was a witch.Bluebell was a ghost. And Jasmine was a dead schoolgirl. I t was fair to say we were bessed dress in the building.Until i looked to the corner and there standing with som lemonade was Johny.

GREAT!

I turned to my friends and pretended he wasn't there as i started to dance to the ghostbusters song.

~7:00~

''Hey Iris,I'm just going to the loo.I'll be back in a sec',''she nodded and i walked to the toilet.Through all the busy teens who were too interested in dancing to move so that i could walk past.

''Violet,Violet,watch out!Violet!''omg just like in my dreams.Wait this wasn't a dream so why was Johny calling my name?''Violet watch out!''he said as he walked towards me''You almost tripped over the streamer and you almost got drink tipped over you.''

''well that's me.Clumsy Violet''that was the best line ever wasn't it Vi'

''Are you going home already Violet?''

''No silly.Im only going upstairs.''

''Why?''

''Do you need to know?''

''Fair point,well i'm just curious.''

''Fine.Well if you must know im going to the bathroom''He really wanted to know that didn't he Vi'.

Hello last update b4 xmas hope you enjoyed there will be a part two to this as i don't have enoughtime now

happy holidays merry xmas and hope you enjoyed part 1 of halloween party

about ten more chapters of this book so yh bored now bye byexxxxxx