Chapter 9

Naomi Cleveland's pov

It was our fourth month pregnancy appointment and I was Hella excited.

It was my second appointment off all because I found out on my second month.

Luckily I got me a doctor here until I made it home and then get settled with my own personal OBGYN doctor at home.

I got myself ready to go and made sure Chris was ready so we could go.

"Tell me how it goes" Jaida said and I nodded leaving the house.

"Have you though of any mames yet?" Chris asked and I shook my head no

"I'm thinking something like CJ" I said and hunched my shoulders looking dumbfounded

I knew he wouldnt like that

He jumped in his seat "I fucking love it" He said and placed his hand on my thigh

"But...." he said and stared into thought "I wanna meet your side" He saud and I nodded

"Will do" I smiled and sat up in my seat

I checked my phone to look at any text messages that I had.

Larenzo: Hey girl how are ya. Got any tea?

Mommabear: Hey sweetie. I'm doing good hope you are as well. Your professer called me and informed me that you havent been to class this week. Whats up with that?

Daddy: Hey babygirl. Havent talked to you in a while. That McCarthy nigga called me and he hadnt seen you in class. Spill it

Jamari: Hey sis hows school? Got any nigga's for me to beat up. 5 and 2 are ready

I got comfortable im my seat and prepeared for some long text messages.

I made sure to word them right because if my mom and Dad's sake. They split when I was about 12 and I only could text and call my dad.

When I got my car I was with my dad all of the time but that had to stop once I met my ex.

I started off with Larenzo because I had alot to tell once I got back to him.

I dont text emoji's at all. I dont know why but I'm just not a emoji type person's I'll get to fustrated when I cant find the right one for the conversation.

I sighed and texted Larenzo

Me: Hey, you already know ya girl got Hella tea. Firstly I just found out that I'n pregnant. I took in consideration of what you said and I think that'll work.

I thought about what to say to my mom and dad. If I should make an excuse or just tell em' straight up.

Me: Hey mom. I have alot to tell. I met a friend and we talked for a while or whatever. Turns out his grandma had cancer so I went to his hone town for support. I'll be back soon

I put my phone down thinking of what to text my dad then I heard a ding.

Grabbing my phone it was my mother.

Mom: I want to meet this friend

Me: See ya soon

We made it outside the place and was early an extra 35 minutes.

"Text my dad. For sone reason I have nothing else to text" I said and he took my phone typing away. He later gave it back to me and I read over the message.

"Pretty good" I said and shook my head

Christopher Brown's pov

We headed inside the building and I was Hella nervous for some reason. I grabbed onto Naomi' hand and we headed in the building.

I went to the desk and got a clipboard from the lady then signed Naomi in.

"Naomi Brown" The doctor said woth a smile

"I see what you did" She said and nudged my shoulder

"Yoi like it though" I said and smirked

She chuckled and we followed the doctor in the room.

"Hello Mrs and Mr. Brown, I am Dr. Dewhite and I will be your doctor during this ten month journey" She smiled and got out all of her supplies

"This is gonna be a little cold okay?" she said and I nodded

She gasped as she rubbed the Blue gel om the bottom of my stomach causing me to laugh.

"Shut up" She whispered and both ne and the doctor laughed again

"Well you must know on ya fourth month?" She nodded and she kept talking

"Would you like to hear the heartbeat of the baby?"

"Yes" We both semi-yelled but caught our selves

"Oh it's okay, you cant here a thing outside of there walls" She said

"Im now gonna check the babies heart rate now, then I need you to pee in this cup" She said and I scrunched my face

"Oh dont worry its just to check her sugar and protein levels"

We finished everything and headed to my momma's house. Hopefully grandma will be out of the Hospital and good by time our second year gets here.

It was our first year and we were rarely here these past two weeks. We made it yo Popeyes and then home.

I made my way to the shower and got cleaned up because I was hot and sweat from outside.

"CHRIS?!" My older sister yelled from downstairs

She was basically my mom at this point since I havent found my mom yet.

I didnt have anything on except loose boxers so I ran downstairs putting on shorts.

"Yeah?" I leaned on the counter as she cooked

"Take a trip to the store and get me some cheese and spaghetti sauce" She said and I sighed going to get a shirt

I went to Jaida and Jaila's room and Naomi was in there.

"Momma making me go to the store I'll be back" I said and kissed Naomi walking out if the house.