ten

y/n's pov.

it's morning and it's the eighth's day that two of the boys is going to take care of me again. Seokjin oppa and Jungkook take care of me yesterday. I wondered that Jimin oppa and Hobi oppa will be taking care of me today like the last day they did.

Namjoon and Yoongi oppa have works to do, they can't always focus on me, they have their own work too. Namjoon insisted that he wanted to take care of me but I said that he needs to get back to work, he said only with one condition.

a little flashback of that day.

"the boys have to take care of you while im working." Namjoon said.

"but didn't i will bother them? they have their own work too, joonie." I said trying to refuse his condition.

"we work in the same company, I'm the boss and I can do what ever I want. Understand that?" Namjoon said trying not to shout at me.

I nodded slowly, looking down, it's scary to see Namjoon stressing out.

Namjoon noticed that I'm shaking, he brought me in his embrace. I flinched, he whispered, "I'm just so worry something will happen to you while I'm working, I can't let anything happen to you after what had happened."

I teared up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"daddy do this because he loves you, cupcake," he mumbled.

"I love him too," I said back.

end of flashback.

Tud.

I looked at the side where the door have been closed and looked at the figure. Namjoon. Is. Fucking. Shirtless. the towel only covered his below body.

His hairs are wet, the water dripping on his sexy yet muscular body. I can't help but stare at his tons body, why do I feel like his man boobs is more bigger than my woman boobs?!

"Like what you see?" Namjoon smirked.

Shot! I didn't realized I stared at his body that long! i immediately look down on my finger, playing with it like nothing had happen.

I can hear his footsteps is getting louder as he walk at my direction. He bend down to look at my flustered face, he chuckled.

"Come on, give daddy morning kissy babygirl." can he not! im flustering right now!

I took a glance to him and we're just an inch, AN INCH. I went so red until- he pecked me on the lips.

"Good morning, cupcake," he looked at me and smiles, showing off his dimples. while I'm covering my red face with my palms, it's still not helping that my hands are small. he pecked me on the cheek again. MY FACE IS BURNING!

He went into the closet and change himself to his work suit.

"KYAAAA~~ we have arrived y/n-ssi!~" cheers Hobi who opened the door, bringing foods in his hands.

My boxy smiles appeared on my face as I saw Hobi oppa but it didn't last long until I saw the man that I'm so afraid to look at, I tense up looking at him.

"Ahh, you two arrived just on time," Namjoon came out from the closet, fixing his ties.

"Alright, daddy is gonna leave now," Namjoon bend down to my face, kisses my forehead then he noticed I'm tense. "it's gonna be okay, I'll see you after work okay, cupcake?" I nodded looking at his eyes and just decided to trust him on this.