Chapter 2: Roomies

After the commotion from the outside, we headed right inside the resort's hotel. I overheard the manager talking to Bangchan, that he will be responsible for all of us because he has more important things to do. The other members were at the lobby, while I was listening to their conversation.

As soon as the manager left, I went close to Bangchan.

"Hey, hyung. So you're like my parent now right?"

Bangchan looked at me and laughed softly, messing up my hair. He hugged me, treating me like his actual brother.

"Well, yeah I guess. I got his card so we can get what we want!" he informed.

I laughed at Bangchan's childish behavior so I cupped his head and placed my forehead on his, which he is comfortable to

I laughed at Bangchan's childish behavior so I cupped his head and placed my forehead on his, which he is comfortable to. My history with Bangchan was pretty well hidden so when other people look at us, we act like couples. We went back to the group with Chan slinging his arm on my shoulders.

"By the way, give me my hoodie later ok, I need it for my sleep," Bangchan said.

"Aww, okay fine."

"Dude, you never told us you and Y/N were a thing," Felix said sadly.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Hahaha, no we're like bros!"

"We have history okay," Bangchan added.

After he said that, there came sounds of realization from the other members.

"Since our manager left me in charge, I'm gonna inquire our rooms. Y/N, come with me," Bangchan stated.

I followed him like a flock of penguin, purposefully looking back at the members with a smug face. As soon as we were at the desk, Bangchan inquired our rooms.

"Sir, I'm sorry to inform you that out of the three rooms, one room consists of two beds than three," The receptionist said.

"There was an incident that made the removal of the 'said' bed, sorry for any inconveniences," The receptionist apologized.

"What room is that, miss?" Bangchan
asked.

"Room 3."

"Ohno, that's our room," Bangchan said as he looked at me worriedly.

"Wait, why were there supposed to be three beds in there? Who's sleeping with us?" I asked.

"Hyunjin," he answered.

I was shocked. I couldn't gather the fact that we were sharing a room with him. Of all members of the Stray Kids, it had to be him.

"What the hell?!" I almost screamed until he covered my mouth.

"Hehe, sorry miss. Anyways thank you!" Bangchan hurriedly pulled me to a nearby empty hallway. People were a bit worried that a tall man was forcing a little man to come with him, covering his mouth and everything. But he just shown a smile telling them everything is okay.