So It Begins.

-------Kylo's POV--------

~After you were attacked and Cardo got onto the Buzzard~

I heard Cardo yell at me and Kuruk to take off so Kuruk told the hangar crew we were ready and I felt the ship leave the hangar. All the knights were mad at me which was understandable. I just let y/n go and I didn't stop her from running and now her life is in danger. Kuruk told me he had everything under control and I could go check on her. I got up and made my way to the cots the knights had and I saw Cardo holding her hand and tears in his eyes. He trusted her and he was close to her and trusted her with his life.

"Hey Cardo." I said as he turned his head towards me and looked hurt.

"Ren, what do you want?" he asked me as he put y/n's hand down by her side and stood up.

"I just wanna see her that's all." I said as Cardo shook his head and sighed.

"Ren, why didn't you stop her, why didn't you run after her, this would've never happened." he said as his eyes were getting glossy from the tears he was holding back.

"I wanted to but, I knew I shouldn't because she would've killed more people." I explained as he shook his head.

"When she called out for help. She said your name, and where were you? YOU WERE CROUCHED NEXT TO BAZINE TRYING TO SAVE HER LIFE!" he yelled as I felt a wave of sadness and shame overcome me.

"I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO SEE HER ALMOST DIE IN MY ARMS, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS REN? Y/N HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BE LOYAL TO YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL HER THE TRUTH?" Cardo was crying, he was right though, I lied to her that night because I didn't want her to know about that part of my past. 

"You didn't even hear her calling out through the force because you were so focused on Bazine, the one that almost killed you and your own family. I don't understand you Ren. You don't deserve y/n but she loves you too much to let go." Cardo said. I thought about what he said and he was right. I've killed her father and she's forgiven me somehow I don't know if I could even forgive myself at this point.

I felt the ship land and the ship doors opened, as I tried to grab her Cardo stood in front of me and picked her up. As he walked by me he told me,

"Stay away from her for now Ren, all of the knights including myself know how shes feeling. We will take care of her." he said as he walked out of the room and joined the rest of the knights as Kamy and Kuruk walked in front so Kamy could prepare y/n's stuff to help her wound. Hux and Gabi walked out hand in hand following behind the knights. I decided to take Cardo's advice and stay away. I didn't want to stress her out but as I tried to read her mind, I heard the disappointment in her thoughts. She was looking for me but I wasn't there. I decided I would go visit her when everyone leaves her room.

-----time jump to around 11pm----

~Still Kylo's POV~

I walked out of my room and walked to the med bay. None of the knights, nor Hux were anywhere in sight so I walked to where y/n was. Kamy was there checking her information on her data pad when she saw me.

"Hello Supreme Leader." she said as I nodded my head.

"Hello Kamy, I was wondering, can I see her?" I asked as she nodded her head and said,

"You can see her but please don't tell the knights anything, I don't want them getting angry." she said a bit nervous as I nodded and walked into the room. Kamy followed me inside.

"Hey by the way, she is in deep sleep, the poison got far into her blood stream and we had to take some blood.I don't know how long she will be out but I believe it will be quite a little bit of time before she wakes up." she said as I nodded and she walked out leaving me and Y/n alone.