Private school, plans change

Just a little rundown on the schools

Valley view high-
Amy, Ozzy and Lily

Bell hill secondary school-
Summer,Henry,Kingston and Kenzie

Oakwood private school-
Piper and Finn

This story is mostly about Piper and Finn.

Pipers pov: I hear my alarm ringing like a siren. That only means one thing, it's 6am.
I make my way to the kitchen and sit at the island next to James. "Morning pipes" James says. I will never understand how he has so much energy in the morning. He understands my silence and slides me a cup of coffee. After a few sips I start to wake up "thanks" "no problem, what's going on at school today" he asks as he takes a bite of his toast. "Nothing much just classes, I gotta go get ready but I will see you later". I rush up to my room and grab my plaid skirt and white blouse. I tuck my top into my skirt and grab my sweater. I sit at my vanity. I apply minimal makeup and some of my favourite perfume. I reach to the top of my closet for my black flats. I finally get them down and before I put them on I get my white socks from my dresser and slide them on. I don't hate my uniform but I would rather wear my style of clothes. I pack my bag with my pencil case, binder and my book for English. "Piper your gonna be late" James yells from downstairs. I run a brush threw my hair and tie it in a low ponytail. Then I rush to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I just barley make it to the bus stop before my bus does. I find Finn sitting in the third row so I sit next to him. He is fiddling with his tie while looking very uncomfortable. "You doing alright bear?" I ask him laughing "tied my tie too tight".
"Your helpless" I say as I reach over and loosen his tie for him. "Thanks Pipes, are we still taking the city bus to the studio today?" He asks me "You know it, wonder what we are gonna get called when the see us in our stupid uniforms, last time it was Princess Piper and Finn the king" I say laughing slightly.

Finns pov: Theres a semi-formal at our school tomorrow night and I want to ask Piper to go with me, even though I'm like 99% sure she will say no but my thought is that if I keep asking her she will say yes eventually. "Hey Piper"
"ya Finn?"
"Wanna go to the semi-formal with me". She smiles which has never happened when I asked her out before. "I'd love too ". WAIT WHAT. did she just say she would go to the dance with me. I try to play it cool but I'm way to excited to pull that off. Once we get to the school I realize me and Piper are almost late for history. "Mr. Tanner is gonna kill us if we're late again come on Pipes!". We start running down the hall but we come to a halt when our principle walks past. Once she's passed we start running again. We get to history right on time. Me and Piper sit next to each other like every other day. A women who I don't know walks in "hey everyone I'm miss Lee and I'm your substitute, we are gonna watch a documentary on the titanic". It's pretty interesting but I can tell Piper is bored. I pull a piece of paper o ut of my binder. I write "You bored?" And pass it over to her. It gets returned to me with "ya I watched this a few weeks ago" I try and think of something that would make her laugh.
"Remember in science class when I dropped the frog and it jumped out the window". This causes her to start laughing which ends once our sub shushes her.
"For the dance don't pick me up from my house my brother will kill you. I will meet you at the school". The note reads
"Gotcha I'll meet you there at 7". I pass the note to her and then I focus on the documentary again.

At dance at 3:30

Amy's pov: We are all just waiting to start rehearsing but Piper and Finn didn't get off school tell just now so we still have some time to kill. "Hey so I was thinking maybe we all go to the movies tomorrow night" Summer says. We are all excited about this because it's been awhile since we have all hung out. Piper and Finn run into the locker room and we all start laughing because they look so fancy in their school uniforms. "Preppy Pipes and fancy Finn have arrived" I say laughing. They just roll their eyes at us. Once they are both back from getting changed we head to studio A to stretch. "So we are going to go to the movies around 7:30 tomorrow night you guys in?" I ask them "sorry I have a semi-formal to go to" Piper says "Oo do you have a date Piper?" I ask "ya......Finn". This causes the whole room to go quite. Then the boys start applauding and patting Finn on the back which makes us all laugh even harder than before.

Pipers pov: My sisters are helping me get ready Charlotte my older sister is picking out my dress aand Brooke my younger sister is curling my hair because she is crazy good at styling hair. Once I'm finally ready I look in the mirror. My dress stops a few inches above my knees and it is a beautiful dark red colour.

Finns pov: I just got to the school and I see Piper standing out front. She's wearing a beautiful red dress. I walk over to her and she smiles. "Hey Finn!" She says "Hey pipes". I hold out my hand and she interlocks it with hers. We walk in and it's already crazy. There are kids drinking in one corner and vaping in another. One of the most common things that people are wrong about is that private school kids are goody goodys some of them are actually really sketchy. I can tell Piper hates what's happening but I think I know what will cheer her up. "Do you wanna go meet the team at the movies?" I whisper "please" she says with a laugh. I grab her hand and we run back to my car. We get to the movies and find that some of the team still hasn't arrived. We walk over to the group and they all seem happy to see us. "Aren't you guys supposed to be at a dance?" Ozzy asks us "ya but it wasnt really for us so we decided it would be way more fun to watch a movie with you guys" Piper says.
"Piper I love your dress!" Amy says "thanks!"
"Finn you look sharp" Kingston says "you know it bro". Once the rest of the team arrives we go inside and buy tickets. Piper is sitting next to me at the end of the row. "I'm sorry we didn't get to go to the dance together" she whispers "It's okay, if you want why don't we go out for dinner next week?". She smiles and nods "I'd like that" she leans in and kisses my cheek.

This was my first attempt at a short story I hope you liked it!

1275 words

-chelsea💖💖💖