The dance bet

Right now the team is divided, half of the team Lily, Piper, Richelle, Summer and Amy want the dance to be contemporary and Kenzie, Finn, Kingston, Ozzy and Henry want it to be Hip-hop. This isn't a story focused on pinn but there are some scenes. Btw it's 7am when the story starts.

Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes I wrote this at 2am so I may have missed some mistakes while checking it!

Emily's pov: I cant handle the fighting anymore, all I hear anymore is contemporary hip-hop and blah blah blah. Me and Nick came up with a plan all the contemporary kids will have to do hip-hop for as long as possible and the hip-hop kids have to do contemporary as long as possible. It's a game of last person standing, whatever team wins get to pick the style for our semifinals dance at dancemania. Me and Nick exit our office and call all the dancers into a circle. I explain the plan and they all look very annoyed at it they start arguing about why they don't want to do this. "Oh shut it" Nick shouts "thank you!, I don't want to hear one word about this"

Pipers pov: Me and Finn were supposed to work on our duet today but I'm ready to win this competition with my team. "So when We win do you wanna go get teas?" Finn asks "aw you think you even have a chance, that's so sweet". I mess up his hair and walk away. "See you at the finish line Pipes" he shouts "you know it". I walk over to the girls and we start stretching. I missed the dance-athon 2 years ago but I know Henry won so he will be tough to beat. "Henry's the one to beat he danced for 12 hours 2 years ago" Richelle says "but lucky for us we are the best" Lily says.

Finns pov: Kenzie is making us stretch because it's contemporary and let's just say the last time I did a contemporary dance my legs hurt terribly for 2 weeks. "I know I could last 12 hours at one point but who knows now" Henry says "Ozzy what about you?" I ask when I remember piper talking about him losing "I don't remember but I know I can do a lot better now". We continue discuss how long we think we can last until we hear Emily shout "all right let's go!".

Hour 1
Richelles pov: I'm pulling out all my best moves but let's be real all my moves are the best. This round is going to be easy we have 4 hour rehearsals almost every day so we have awhile before anyone drops out. It's strange to see how good we are at hip-hop and how good they are at contemporary since we never really switch our main styles of dance. The songs are all hip-hop contemporary mash ups, some of them are really weird but I actually like most of them. "You guys are killing it!" Nick shouts. He is encouraging but it hasn't even been an hour , we usually take a break every hour but I never need them.

Hour 2
Kingston's pov: this is gonna take a while before it gets interesting, we all dance at least 30 hours a week so we all have strong stamina, "you guys need to want it!" Emily shouts. Everyone starts dancing harder and stronger. "Who needs drinks!!" A familiar voice shouts, it's Winnie followed by the rest of B-troupe. "Okay you guys have 3 minutes to get your water bottles and get back to dancing" Nicke announces. Me and Ozzy fall straight to the floor. "IZZY, water please" We both shout. Izzy runs over to us with both of our water bottles "you guys got this" she says.

Finns pov: Piper walks over to me "hi" she says cheerfully "hey pipes!, how are you?"
"I'm fine but I have a feeling in about 6 hours I'm gonna be dead" "don't worry so will I just 5 seconds after you" I say laughing "is that your goal now, to beat me?" She asks "yup!, I have a feeling I won't but hey a guy can dream", this makes her laugh "ALRIGHT LETS GET BACK TO IT" Emily shouts. We both go back to our sides and start dancing again.

I'm skipping ahead because it would be very boring

Hour 6

Ozzys pov: I can barley hold my body up anymore. I know that if Henry doesn't win it Kenzie will, she is a beast when it comes to competitions. "You guys better win this" I say
"Wait What" Kenzie asks. I let myself crumble to the floor. "Team hip-hop is down to 4" Emily tells us. The other team cheers but they still have a long fight ahead of them. Izzy and Ethan pull me out of the way. "Good try Oz you did great" Izzy says "thanks Izzy".