𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

intro - so this is basically an imagine book about
y/n and ruel as parents. i hope you like it!
(edited)

me, ruel and our 3 year old daughter mila are planning on going to the beach today.

mila was sitting on the floor in the main room playing with her dolls while i was in the kitchen putting sandwiches in a ziplock bag.

"mama! mama!" mila shouted from the front room, her small figure soon appearing in the doorway to the kitchen.

"what sweetheart?" i replied.

"did you make pweanutbutter and jewwy sandwiches? they're my favowite mama!" she asked.

"yes i did, now go see if daddy is ready to leave now."

"ok i go now!" she replied as she stumbled around the apartment to ruel as fast as her little legs could take her.

i hear faint noises of mila and ruel from mine and ruel's bedroom as i'm putting all our food, beach towels and mila's beach toys into my bag.

"are we all ready to go then?" ruel says as he walks in carrying mila on his hip.
"yes all ready! i packed all the food and mila's beach toys in my bag already." i reply
"yayy beach toys! i'm so excited daddy!" mila exclaims to ruel.

once we get to the car i strap mila into her car seat in the back while she babbles away to herself about god knows what.

-

when we arrive at the beach i look back at mila only to see her fast asleep, mouth wide open and light snores coming from her that we couldn't hear before due to the light music playing in the car.

i laugh at her state and get out of the car and go around to her door, opening it and carefully unbuckling her belt and placing her sleeping body gently against my hip.

we walk down to the beach and i place mila into ruels arms as i lay down the beach towels, then ruel places mila to sleep on the towel and putting up an umbrella to cover her from the sun.

me and ruel talk for about half an hour while i sunbathe until i see mila start to stir in the corner of my eye.

"look who's finally woken up!" i say as she her eyes flutter open.
"mama" she says quietly holding her arms out for me to pick her up.

i pick her up and hold her in my arms as she sleepily hugs me.
ruel takes this opportunity to take his phone out and get a picture of us.

"do you want to play with your toys gorgeous?" i ask as he rests her head on my chest.
"yeth with daddy" she replies wiggling to get out of my grip and then stumbling over to ruel who has my beach bag full of her toys out.

mila and ruel played with her toys for a while before we all decided to go into the very shallow part of the sea, ruel bending down and holding her tiny hands to make sure she wouldn't fall over into the water.

we stayed at the beach for a few hours until mila started growing tired again.

"mama i tired" mila frowned at me from across the beach towel.
"ok gorgeous do you wanna head home?" i said while also looking at ruel for his approval.
"yes i want bear bear" she replied. bear bear is her stuffed animal that she is absolutely obsessed with. she sleeps with it every night and calls it her best friend.

once we eventually get home i take mila straight up to her room to get ready for bed.
ruel comes in to say goodnight and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"goodnight princess" he says
"goonight daddy" she replied before he gives me a peck on the lips and walks downstairs presumably to make mine and ruels dinner, as mila already had her 'dinner' at the beach and we didn't.

i read her a bedtime story before saying goodnight.

"goodnight little one" i say while she wraps her small arms around my neck in a hug.
"goonight mama" she says sleepily before i pull away and walk away to leave the room.

as i leave i turn around one last time to see her already sound asleep cuddled up to bear bear. she really was that tired huh.

-

athena speaks ~
hii. so this is my first ever story in a while, i'm sorry if it's sort of crap to begin with. i'll probably improve over time lol. this was heavily inspired by ruelthefool so you should go check out their imagine stories, they're really good :) anyways let me know what you think and if i should do any more <3