𝟐 - 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

note - so mila is around 3/4 months old in this imagine, instead of being like 3 years old <3
(edited)

it was around 2:30 in the morning and i was awoken to screams and cries coming from the room next door.
i start to get up before i hear a voice stop me.

"you stay in bed hun, i'll go calm her down." i heard ruel say as he started to sit up.
"are you sure?" i ask, unconvinced.
"yes, now go back to sleep it's okay." he answered.

i heard him walk into the room and him faintly say something along the lines of "it's okay baby girl i'm here."
however her cries and screams only started to get louder.

you see, over these past few months i had spent a lot more time with mila than ruel had, for obvious reasons, being that i have to feed her and so on.
she had became quite attached to me and didn't like it when i wasn't around. she was definitely a mamas girl.

"y/n i've changed and bottle fed her but she won't settle no matter what i do." he says as he walks in with mila balling her little eyes out.

through her teary vision her eyes land on me and she starts to cry even more, if possible, starts shaking in ruels arms and starts reaching her tiny arms out to me, indicating she wants me.

i sigh at her little tantrum about wanting her mama so badly and tell ruel to just pass her over to me.

when ruel sets her down in my arms i rest her head against my chest for that skin to skin contact she loves so dearly.
as soon as her eyes meet mine they widen and she reaches up to grab on my small necklace i left on, she loves that damn necklace.

her cries quickly soften and she soon rests calmly in my arms, just staring up at me with those big beautiful innocent eyes, as if she didn't just scream and cry at ruel for half an hour.
she has a small smile on her face as she looks up at me.

ruel comes and sits next to me in bed, smiling down at our little girl. although he's frustrated about her little tantrum and the fact that she wouldn't calm down for him, he still loves her.

soon enough she falls back to sleep in my arms, still resting against my chest.
ruel takes her back to her own room without her waking up or any other fuss.

he comes back into our room only minutes later.

"sorry about having to give her to you, she just wouldn't calm down for the life of me. she is definitely a mamas girl." he says
"yeah, she is" i laugh slightly as i cuddle into ruel and fall back alseep. probably for no more than about two hours knowing mila.

-

athena speaks ~
soo this is my second imagine of this book and i decided to do one where mila is a newborn because why not lol. i hope you liked it even though i'm still not very good at these haha.