Part 3

"so your urges?' you ask

"yes. myu urges" hitoshi says.

there is a moemnt of silence as you think about hitoshi san and his needs and his kneeds. he has to lick something to feel better and you can't lie to yourself. getting licked sounds pretty.. downright sugoi. so y/n decides to be the bigger pseron her and bliushes. "youw ant to l-lick me hitoshi-san?"

"c-can i? would you.. really do that for me uwu?"

"anything for you.. hithoshi san"

Hitoshi-san takes a deep breath. "If you would really let me. I don't really have a choice here. But just a warning?"

"Yes?"

"You might not be sugoi enough."

"What do you mean?"

"You're pretty sugoi, I don't doubt that. But if you're not sugoi enough you'll melt. I don't want to hurt you."

The thought is pretty daunting in y/n's mind but you think you can handle it. "It's ok hitoshi-san as long as i am obliterated by  you it doesn't matter."

"ok"

Hitoshi-san's neck stretches far and wide as he moves closer and closer to you so you can feel his aura crackle around him and you, burning you with his godly aura. The energy draws closer and a burning sensation covers your body. His tongue comes out and you can feel his sugoiness. I-it's.. So.. Sugoi.. His tongue drags along his skin and you feel an electric sensation pass through your body as the realization hits you.

You were just licked by Hitoshi-san.

"y/n.." Hitoshi looks worried but you feel great. Better than you ever have in your life. "You're burning up."

"What do you mean? I feel alive!" you jujmp up from your seat on the couch and your head hits the ceiling. But you don't come down, you just hover there at the ceiling for a few seconds, a crackling sensation still running through your veins.

"y/n, look at yourself," hitoshi says, worried.

you look down and see your body burning up. you have weird bulges and your feet are melting. also, you have the sudden urge to lick spiders./\ "oh no."

your veins are expanding, trying to get the sugoi energy out of yourself. your whole body melts under the pressure and nwo you don';t have legs.

as your life force drips out of you, hitoshi gives you a sad smile.

"i guess you weren't sugoi enough."