Jealousy

Y/ns POV:

I close my eyes and put my headphones in. I start to listen to Fake love by BTS. 

" I'm so sick of this Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love, I'm so sorry but its Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love"

I started to sing out loud slipping into my own world, I got up and started the song over and started to dance to Fake Love. My friends walk in but I don't notice so they stand with Tyler and his friends watching me dance and sing.

Tyler's POV: 

she just keeps getting better. She can sing, dance... she's perfect. My friends are staring at her in awe. I hate the way Chris and Dayne are looking at her. Tristan walks up to her and grabs her arm. " what are you doing in here?" he asks sternly. She jumps, " i live here." she coldly states. Is she okay? she is usually so sweet. 

Y/ns POV: 

Someone grabbed my arm and as soon as i turned to see who it was anger ran through my body. It was my older brother, Tristan. " what are you doing in here?" he asked me sternly. I looked at him and said, " i live here" coldly. He hurt me and doesn't deserve any respect from me. " Listen okay, i know i hurt you but thats no way to talk to me" he said getting mad. " i could care less" i said while going into the bathroom and changing. I come out of the bathroom and a short black skirt that hugged my curves perfectly and a red off the shoulder crop top that enhanced my top half. 

" where are you going" Tyler asked not approving of my outfit. " non of yalls business.. yall can hang out here.. ill be back either tonight or tomorrow morning.. depending how tonight goes." i say staring right at Tristan. " or will that be a disappointment to?" i ask him with tears threating to spill. I grab my things and run out of the dorm. im not coming back.

Tylers POV: 

i walk up to Tristan. " what did you do to her?" i ask trying to stay calm. Tristan looked at me and had a face of regret and guilt. " that's my little sister.. i told her that she will never make it in life cuz all she does is cause me problems.. that all she will be is a stupid whore.. even tho she has never had a boyfriend or a fling.. i was mad at the time... i was broken and let it out on her." he said breaking down.

i sigh. " we need to find her before she does something she regrets" Tristan nods in agreement.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N : CLIFFHANGER????!!!!

i hope you all like this