𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚞𝚋

"this pizza is so good." mattia eats with delight. "on god." alejandro replies and kairi throws away the empty pizza box. "i'm bores as fuck, who wants to play on the xbox?" roshaun ask and all the boys nod their heads no.
"well what the fuck do you want to do then mattia?" roshaun laughs sarcastically. "let's go in the hot tub." kairi interrupt and they all nod, sprinting to the nearest bedrooms or bathrooms. "well shit now i gotta wait for them to finish changing." alejandro says but then gets pulled into a bedroom by mattia.

"it's all good we can just turn away from each other." mattia says and locks the door. once they are both finished changing they head to the hot tub, where the rest of the boys were already sitting. " what took you guys so long?" roshaun asks. "they were probably making out or something." kairi says earning a laugh from both him and roshaun. "oh sh-shut up kairi." alejandro jumps into the hot tub and turns the jets on.

alejandro then signaled the boys to head in the hot tub with him. "this is so warm." alejandro stated as he sat next to mattia in the hot tub. "no fucking duh dip shit." kairi said making ales face change to a frown. "shut the fuck up kairi, you can barely sit down without drowning." with that all the boys in the hot tub started laughing except kai.

about 20mins after they were playing around mattia spoke up. "y'all wanna make a tiktok?"

"yeah bet"

the song played as mattia went behind alejandro and he swayed his hips making alejandros breath hitch at the pressure on his ass.

mattia knew exactly what he was doing, he liked it when alejandro was like this.

"y'all gay, gay" roshaun said after they finished

"only for my papi" alejandro said making him and roshaun laugh. kairi was just on his phone and mattia was a blushing mess.

"hey roshaun, we need to get robbie."

"oh shit- yeah let's go."

"we can go with y'all."

"nah its good we don't need the car filling."

"okay we'll see y'all in 40?"

"yeah."

with that roshaun and kairi left to the car to go pick up robert. leaving mattia and alejandro by them selves in the hot tub.

"you look so cute with your hair like that ale."

"u-uh thanks?"

ale went on his phone when he was interrupted with mattia lifting his chin up to meet his eyes.

he unintentionally held his breath, as he saw mattia going closer to his lips.

alejandro carefully put his phone safely behind the hot tub returning his hand to mattias face.

deepening the kiss, there tongues fought for dominance, mattia won.

they continued to kiss, with their lips still connected mattia raps the two boys in a pool towel and disconnects their lips.
"why did you stop kissing me-" alejandro was about to speak but was surprised as mattia threw the towel onto a chair and lead the puerto rican boy into the same bedroom they had changed in before.

"get on your knees." mattia tells alejandro in a dominant voice.
alejandro does as he was told and pulls down the younger boys pants and boxers.
he rubs the other boys already hard member.
alejandro starts to tease the boy above him, earning a stream of moans from mattia's mouth.
"s-stop fucking playing ale." mattia says and pushes alejandro's head down while alejandro gagged at the sudden action.
"next time think before you start trying to tease your daddy." mattia continued to push his head back and forth.
alejandro held onto mattia waist, trying to slowing mattia down but failed.
"ahh i'm gonna cum."
mattia follows through with his statement. (💀🤚🏼-kena)

"f-fuck ale how are you so good." mattia groaned out as alejandro didn't respond.

"get on all fours baby"
and with that alejandro went on the bed on his arms with his ass up.

mattia didn't prep as he just put his tip in without a warning.

alejandro grabbed mattias chest, "t-that hurts stop.."

mattia didn't want to hurt him so he pulled out and let him get ready.

"y-you can uhm..do i-it now." ale said as he felt mattia slowly put his tip in him. without moving he let ale adjust.

"you can m-move tia.."

with that mattia started going deeper making alejandro grab his leg and whimper.

"mmhph.. f-fuck"

"you're so tight, alejandro let me fuck your brains out."

mattia started thrusting in and out of alejandro making the hispanic boy moan in pleasure.

his eyes were watery, body fully paralyzed, not being able to communicate. every time he was thrusted into his mouth would be wide open but no noise came out, that's how much pleasure he was getting.

mattia on the other hand had sweat all over his hair, making it stick to his forehead and his thrusts were becoming slower, as he felt himself becoming close.

"i-i'm gonna cum." with a final thrust he came into alejandro, the hispanic boy didn't cum once while the italian dom came 2times to him.

"you feel good from two entrances." mattia said complimenting the 5'8 boy still in front of him. his face flushed with a light red and pink.

they both took showers and ended up going back in the hot tub just in time for the boys to come back with robert.

𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.

From the Authors:

hi it's kena! just remember ily <3 should i do a face reveal on my main?