Do you need a new book cover?

Hello!

Okay, so I have a habit of creating book covers in my spare time to help my writing, but I'd hate for them to just go unused.

If you would like a new book cover or know someone who does, check these out!

If you would like to keep the cover, please do the following:

1.  Comment IN LINE with the cover you want.  It is first come first serve, so if you are the first to comment and you do everything else, you can feel free to keep that cover.  In your comment please include the [name], [book title] and [any phrases] you wish to replace on the cover.

2.  Along with your in-line comment, ask for any changes you might want to make.  Please make them minor as I am pretty busy as is (for example, I will not change hair color, but I can change fonts and borders if you want).

3.  Give credit to me in the description of your book.  This will help others see that they can check out this place as well for books.

4. Permanent follow.  I'm actually not crazy about followers and might actually follow you back, but I want to keep track of how many people I make covers for.

NOTE: I've made a lot of covers that people ask for, but months later they are still not being used and the accounts are even sometimes deleted. To avoid wasting my time on something that will never be used, I will now require the cover to be utilized within 3 months of being published to you(Exceptions will be made, so just talk to me about it).  If it is not being used, it will then be placed in my premade covers for other people to use (Not effective for covers I've already made, but only the ones that will be requested from now on).

Honestly, I beg you to use one of these covers!  It would make me so happy!

I hope you like them!