[45] Rory Keaner (request)

you and rory were having an intense argument until he says something that makes you insecure

you and rory were having an intense argument until he says something that makes you insecure .

"just because i'm a mortal doesn't mean that i should be left out on whatever you guys are planning !" you told rory .

"you don't understand , y/n ! i'm trying to keep you safe ." rory said to you , holding your shoulders .

"safe ?! you're trying to keep me safe ?! i haven't been safe ever since you told me what you are !" you exclaimed , taking his hands off your shoulders .

"you know what ? why can't you be more like erica ? at least she knows what she's doing !" rory said , knowing that the mention of erica makes you feel insecure .

"well , why don't you go be with erica , oh wait . she doesn't fucking like you and i don't blame her ! we're done ." you said as tears were brought to your eyes as you shoved him out of the way and left .

"y/n wait ! i didn't mean it ." rory said but you were already gone as benny put his hand on his friend's shoulder .

"just let her go buddy , it's for the best ." benny said .

erica looked at rory and said,"why would you mention me in the first place ? and she's right , i don't like you ."

erica and sarah walked away to find and comfort you .

"you really messed up , man ." ethan said as rory nodded in agreement .

"i really did ."

a/n hi . hello . i know it's been quite some time but please send some requests :)