Chapter 33- No Way.. (:

You woke up from your sleep. You were so happy to smell the air of the Philippines again. You immediately went to the nearest bathroom, which is in your room. You did your businesses in there. After that, you went down to eat your breakfast.

After having your breakfast, you decided to take a bath. After that, you went to your closet and look for an outfit to wear. You picked a simple top which is color black, a white short shorts, and a black converse. You decided to stay at your house for an hour. You open your twitter and other sites to entertain yourself.

When you opened your twitter, you saw a mention from Alexa.

Tweet:

'@YourUsername [YN], video chat now! I need to tell you something important!'

You immediately log on to skype and look if Alexa is online. Yup! She is. You waited for her to call you and yes she did.

Video Chat:

You: Hey Alexa! What's up? Why are you still awake,huh?

Alexa: Hey! I just need to tell you something..

You: Okay? About what?

Alexa: About Lauren and Greyson. *looks under*

You: What about them?

Alexa: Nothing, really. Uhm. I just want to let you know that Lauren visits Greyson here in our HOUSE for like, EVERYDAY! I don't know why Greyson is allowing her to be in this HOUSE! I'm really getting annoyed! And the fact, that whenever they are together and they are happy.. I'm getting.. I don't know.. MAD!

You: Alexa.. Calm down. Maybe.. *trying to think* They're now friends!

Alexa: Uhm.. Your not JEALOUS?

You: No. Try to be optimistic, you know? Do not think any negative things about them and if you're thinking Greyson is cheating on me. I bet your wrong! Cause Greyson will never do that..

Alexa: I know that! But, I can see their sweetness with each other. It' seems like Greyson's girlfriend is EVIL LAUREN again.

You: Alexa... *whines* That will never happen! He has a GIRLFRIEND and it's ME! Its not LAUREN. And please stop saying "EVIL LAUREN" C'mon.. Lauren looks nice!

Alexa: Yeah right.. She looks nice, but if you met her, she's really not that NICE!

You: I don't know Alexa... I don't want to hear anything about this, okay?

Alexa: Okay, fine. But remember, don't let LAUREN steal your boyfriend.

You: I will. She'll never be with Greyson. Never.

Alexa: Okay. Bye! Thanks for the time, [YN]. I really need to sleep. *flying kiss*

You: Okay. Bye! Good night for you and good morning for me! *laughs*

Alexa: *waves hand*

You: *waves hand*

After having a video chat with Alexa, you decided to go to Anne's house. You fixed your hair and clothes before leaving. You asked permission to your mom, if you can go, she said 'YES'.

When you're alread at Anne's house, you knocked for like 3 times until her mother opened the door. You greeted her mother  and her mother does the same thing. You immediately went to Anne's room which is on the 2nd floor.

You: *knocks* Anne..

Anne: [YN]?

You: Yup!

Anne: Just open the door. *sounds like crying*

You: Omg! Are you crying? *walks in the room*

Anne: *still crying*

You: What happened?

Anne: My boyfriend *sobbing* broke up with me.

You: Omg! I'm sorry.

Anne: Thank you..

You:: *trying to make Anne feel better*

Anne: *still crying*

You: Do you want to be alone?

Anne: Yes.. Please..

You: Okay. Just call me if you need me, okay? I'm always here for you.

Anne: Thank you [YN]. You really are my bestfriend. *weak smile*

You: *smiles* *walks towards the door*

You went outside their house feeling sad for Anne's situation. When you got home, you immediately went to your room and sat on your bed. You thought a lot of things, from what Alexa said and from what Anne's situation right now.

You imagined yourself being on the shoes of Anne. You imagined what will you do, what will you feel and more ridiculous stuffs.

The things that Alexa told you came back to your mind. You imagined the things that Greyson and Lauren have been doing while you're gone. You don't know if you're going to believe on the things that Alexa have told you. Your mind was now 'upside down'. You can't barely think properly.

You decided to take a nap to forget all those things, but whenever you closed your eyes many things pops out on your mind. You went to your house's balcony to smell the fresh air and of course to make your mind fresh. While sitting on the bench and listening to some songs, you didn't heard that your mother was already calling you for lunch. You just heard it when you removed your earphones from your ears. You immediately went to your dining room to eat your lunch.

Mom: [YN], I've been calling you for how many times! What took you so long?!

You: Sorry, mom. I didn't heard you. I was listening to some songs on my iPod.

Mom: Oh, okay. *smiles*

You: *smiles* *getting some rice*

After eating, you went back to your house's balcony, and started doing the same things that you've done a while ago. After a few minutes, you got bored and you went to your bedroom to watch some movies.

You watched 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets' Yup! You're a POTTERHEAD! While watching, your phone rang. It was a call from Courtney. You paused the movie and answer the call.

Phone Conversation:

You: Hey Courtney! What's up?

Courtney: Hi. Have you heard, what happened to Anne?

You: Yup. I went to her house a while ago and I saw her crying.

Courtney: Me too. I went there just now, but she said she wanted to be alone.

You: She also told me that. I think we need to give her some space.

Courtney: You're right. *little laugh* Well, bye!

You: Bye!

-End-

After having a phone conversation with Courtney, you played the movie again and started watching. While watching, you didn't know that you fell asleep.

It was already 5:30 in the afternoon when you woke up. You tried to sleep again, but it won't work. So, you stood up from your bed and went to the living room. You sat on your couch, and started thinking about different stuffs.

The dinner was ready. You went to the the dining table and sat on your chair. You put some foods on your plate and started eating. After eating, you went back to your room and watched some shows shown on tv. When you felt sleepy, you went to the bathroom and started doing your business. After that, you changed into your PJs. You laid down on your bed and close your eyes.

That's Chapter 33! Like it? Hope you do. What do you think about this chapter, anyway? Any complain? Hahah. So... Vote? Comment? Become a FAN? Want some updates or suggestions? Tweet or Follow me on Twitter. ~ @EncHanCeR_RiNa

Love you guys! xoxo