Fireflies (Louie duck x reader)

Y\N stood on the Sandy beach admiring the sunset. The colour swirled in the sky together like a kaleidoscope. And she couldn't help but be amazed by the colours. Her peaceful viewing had been disrupted when she heard a footsteps coming from behind her. She yelped and turned around quickly, facing  a familiar duck in a green hoodie.
'Uh...hey' Louie chuckled nervously
Y\N rolled her eyes and giggled.
'Thought I'd find you down here' Louie said as he sat beside you
'What can I say? I like the sunset'
Louie gave you a small smile in reply to this
For a few minutes the two sat in silence, just watching the sun dissappear behind the lush green hills of the nearby countryside
Slowly, the light decreased and the moon and the stars were shyly peaking out from their dark covers.
'You should get going.Dont need to worry Huey' You joked. To your releif, Louie laughed as well. The way he laughed made your insides turn to jelly
When he stopped  abruptly, a look of concern passed on your face 'What's wrong?' You asked him. he noticed you worrying then he smiled to reassure you 'Nothing. Its just...nobody made me laugh like that in a while.'
Y\N blushed and turned away as Louie cleared his throat 'It isn't that late' he said after a while 'Uncle Donald won't even notice I'm gone I wanna  show you something'
you doubted that Donald would ignore Louie ' s absence but you followed Louie anyway

                               ▪   ▪   ▪
After slipping through the dirty, damp streets and dodging beagle boys, you finally arrived at a field. 'I don't get it' you said after a while of staring at nothing. 'You'll see' Louie assured you. He took your hand and led you up the tallest oak tree. After sitting on a branch for a minute, a flicker of gold below caught you eye. One flicker became two then three then they multiplied so fast you couldn't keep track of them all.the field lit up with golden light.
'Fireflies!' You gasped in amazement 'their beatiful!' You caught Louie smiling at you but then he quickly looked away
''Um...Y\N...' he said
You turned towards him gesturing for him to go on 'I mean...it's just a question. .and you don't have to say yes...' he was flustered and was stuttering, which made it hard for you to make out what he was saying. He cleared his throat again. You noticed that he did that alot when he was nervous. 
'What I meant was..do you want to meet up at the local cafe next week? That is...if you want to..'
'Is this...a date?' You asked cautiously
Louie Blushed. 'Maybe?'
'Then yes!' You tackled him and hugged him so tight you almost fell out of the tree

'I love you, Y\N'

~The first one-shot is done! I feel as if this was too short, so sorry if it is.
I hope you enjoyed uwu~