Thats the Fun Part

~Josie's P.O.V~

I woke up this morning more excited than ever, today is the last football game and all the hard work Hope and I have put into making sure the squad will KILL IT, will finally pay off. This game is an away game and it's the game that will bring the football jocks to the championships, if they win. Which would give so much more recognition to our cheer squad. We have to look amazing and professional.

I will be sad to end cheer for the season. But now I will be focused more on my grades (even though they're all A+) and student council. Plus I have to plan and come up with the theme for Junior prom. Still with all of that I'll have a lot more free time, which means Penelope can spend a lot more time with me. I slept over her house Monday night after our date, we hung out on Wednesday and yesterday she slept over my house. We see each other a lot, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Right now it's 6:15 am. Penelope is in my bed sleeping and I'm getting ready for the day. I pack my cheer uniform with me so it's not worn out from classes all day. I'm not sure what I want to wear though, maybe a nice dress. Or a skirt.
Actually I'll go with leggings and a Mystic Falls High t-shirt that I tied in the front to make it look cuter. I put my hair up in a loose pony tail.

"Penny, it's 6:30 babe" I shake Penelope whose still sound asleep.

"I don't wanna Jojo...go without me."

"Without you?" I giggle. "I wouldn't dream of it."
Penelope pulls me on top of her and kisses me softly.

"Seriously Pen, get up!" I have to finish getting ready so I kiss Penelope softly one more time before I get off of her. I do my usual, mascara, eyebrows, highlight and lipgloss.

"Yes Babygirl, looking hot as fuck!" Penelope claps loudly hyping me up while she starts getting ready. She's wearing black ripped jeans, as she always does and pairs it with a leather jacket, I love the badass look. So fucking sexy.

After about 10 minutes we make our way downstairs to grab something quick to eat. I have to be at school early so Penelope and I are leaving by 7:00 and skipping out on Dunkin. Lizzie said she'll get us our coffee fix.

"Okay baby lets go, I have to meet up with coach before announcements."

The cheer coach just supervises and overall she gives all control to me. I choose the choreography and songs. She wanted me to meet with her to go over some things for the last game.

Penelope and I just got to school. We ignore some looks but since we're here early, there aren't that many students outside in the parking lot.

"Miss head cheerleader, looking good as always." Wow that is maybe the single most appropriate thing Lucas Collins has ever said to me.

"Wait he's into you too?" Penelope questions.

"Yeah, he's always in announcements with me. Usually he is more...explicit."

"He's my partner for my project in Photography. I should've caught on by how many questions he had about you."

"He's perverted."

"I feel like everyone wants you."

"They don't." I smile at Penelope, I wish people would stop flirting with me, especially right in front of her. I would slap a bitch if they did that in front of me.
"I really have to go meet with coach but I'll see you in Math, bye baby!" I kiss Penelope on her cheek before walking away.

~ Hope's P.O.V~

"HOPE LETS GO!" Lizzie screams from downstairs trying to rush me out of the house. This woman has me unpacking all sorts of alcohol cans into a cooler while I have to get ready for school. Now she wants to rush me. She's lucky I love her.