The Match

~(Y/N) pov~

After school I went straight home, I didn't want to go with my brother to watch him practice. After I got home I put Tsukkis' number in my phone.

Flashback

“hey, (Y/N), now that I think about it, you looked like you were crying before you bumped into me. If you don't mind, can we talk about it?”

I looked to the ground trying not to cry then looked back up waving my hands in front of my face “I... Uhm... I-It's nothing, I'm fine, really!”

He looked at me seriously and very concerningly but sighed “All right, but if something's ever wrong...” he took out a price of paper and a pen and wrote something on it “Don't be afraid to text or call, I'm never too busy to answer.” he handed me the paper. I looked at the paper and noticed the numbers looked rather fancy.

'cute..' I thought to myself and smiled at it “Ok, thanks, Tsukki!”

End of flashback

I smiled at the memory

Me
Hey Tsukki, It's (Y/N).

I didn't expect an instant reply, since he should have been at volleyball practice and all. Only a few seconds past before I heard my phone go:
~*ping*~
I looked at my phone to see what it was and all I saw was Tsukkis' contact name so I opened the message

                                                                                     Tsukki
Oh hey. Don't you know what
time it is!? Why are you still
up!?..

Me
Oh, I can't really sleep right,
I'm just overthinking...

Tsukki
Oh, ok... Well you should get
some rest, I'm kinda tired, so
I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

Me
Okay, goodnight! 🌚

~Tsukishima pov~

I unconsciously smiled after reading her message 'what is wrong with me today?..' I thought while shaking my head. I laid down and went to sleep.

~(Y/N) pov~

I was in the middle of making me something to eat and the front door swung open. I knew it was Tobio, so I didn't get too scared but I still jumped a bit. “Jesus christ! Can't you just be calm while enter the house!? I don't want to have to fix the door again...” he rolled his eyes and started to rant about volleyball and Hinata, every time he mentioned his name he had a slight blush on his face. I took notice of this. “Do you have a thing for Hina-Chan?”

His face turned red as a tomato “NO!” he started ranting about what an 'annoying' person Hinata is. I didn't want to listen to it so I plugged some headphones into my phone and just listened to music. My food finally finished so I went to my room to eat alone. After I finished eating I was finally able to go to sleep, yes, I was still listening to music.