𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑 - 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑

𝔖𝔲𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫

━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇,

       𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯
                           𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘰 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘏𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴.

⋘ ──────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──────── ⋙

October 31st, 2019 | 8:51 p.m.

A/n: I'm so sorry for this being late :( I wanted to give y'all the best shit I could to start this so vote + spam the comments®️🖤

Symere let out an exaggerated sigh as he watched the mocha colored male stare out of his window. Montero had been watching the boy across the street since he'd moved in, and Symere could tell he was planning a wild goose chase all over again. The man was stubborn, and sadistic as hell, so there was no stopping it.

Symere just let shit play out.

"How long are you gonna be watching him? We got other shit to do Monte'." The shorter boy fussed as he plopped down onto his cousin's bed. Despite his question, he was still ignored. Making him grow annoyed by the second.

Symere picked up a nearby pillow and launched it at the taller male. Him instantly catching it and his dark red orbs glaring at his cousin menacingly. "stop." He mumbled and threw it back on the bed. He quickly diverted his attention back to the house across the street, staring as the white 2018 Honda Accord pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street.

That was Ian's Mother going to work. Montero has noticed that the woman would tend to leave a hour ahead of time, since her job was approximately an hour and ten minutes from their neighborhood. Ian's father didn't live in the state, he lived in Harlem, New York and was a Middle aged white man. Wasn't bad looking, but wasn't the boy's type.

Montero smirked. Knowing the boy was now home alone, and one of his friends were about to come over in the next ten to fifteen minutes. They were always late for some reason, but it wasn't bad timing. It was perfect for the plans the boy had. And he hoped for them to play out just right.

Even though, he was a little blood thirsty. A few bodies on his hands wouldn't hurt. He could use the stress relief.

"You know, you could just talk to him like a normal person," Jahseh walked into the boys bedroom. The chocolate man groaned and snapped his head towards the two friends in his bedroom. "How the fuck- bruh I'm pouring holy water in front of me door," he sighed. Jahseh scrunched up his face and laughed.