6 (Part 2)

After finishing her class, Aoi decided to have a shower and cook lunch at Inosuke's place, which was not far from their college, about 10 minutes by bicycle. Inosuke also clean himself and have lunch cooked by Aoi. He snuggled himself to Aoi while munching his rice balls.

"Inosuke!!! No cuddles while eating!" Aoi yelled at him and punched his head, making Inosuke burst his meal off from his mouth.

"OUUMMFF!!! Aoi! It hurts!" he rubbed his head and gave protest look to his girlfriend, who resumed her eating like nothing happened.

"Eat properly! You can cuddle after meal,"

Inosuke beamed with happiness. He quickly (and barbarically) finished his lunch, washed his hands, and jumped onto Aoi's lap and snuggled to her stomach. Aoi yelped, but she couldn't help but smiling at his boyfriend's act. She ruffled his unruly hair and caressed his cheek. Inosuke hummed, enjoying his cuddling time.

"Don't fall asleep, please. We have our next agenda," Aoi said, looking down at the spoiled boy.

"I won't," he tightened his hug and buried his face to her stomach. He really loved her warmth, her smell, and her touch, and wished that he can stay like that forever.

"Really...? If you started to fall asleep, I'll pinch you,"

"Then try, hahahahaha" Inosuke got up and pull Aoi into his embrace and kissed her all over her face. Aoi giggled and eventually burst into laugh, "Inosuke!!! It's ticklish!!! Hahahahaha...." They hugged and kissed (and tickled) for a while before Inosuke pulled her down and they both lay on the couch, laughing and panting.

Inosuke turned his head to Aoi and stared into her eyes while cupping her face, "Hey, don't think too much, okay? I'm here for you,"

Aoi gazed into his boyfriend's beautiful eyes, smiled serenely, "Thank you, Inosuke.... I really don't know what to do if I don't have you...."

"Same here... you're my greatest blessing, you know..." he said, rested his forehead on hers, "I love you so much...."

"I love you too.... So, shall we get ready and go to Tanjirou's?"

"Just a little longer..." Inosuke embraced and pressed his lips on hers, "Just a little longer.... Aoi..."

And what happened after that was concealed behind the locked door.

***

The cultural festival was so crowded and lively. Inosuke was most interested in food (obviously) and he dragged Aoi from one food stall to another while Aoi scolded him for eating too much. Tanjirou and Kanao eagerly tried photo booths with traditional clothing. Kanao, as beautiful as she is, looked good in any clothing. Her calm demeanor completed her beauty.

"Okay, 1... 2... 3... pose!"

They looked like a newlywed... Aoi thought. To her, Tanjirou and Kanao were couples made from heaven.

"Neeeezuko-chaaan! I don't want to go in theeeerrreeee...." Zenitsu cried to his girlfriend, Nezuko, who dragged him to the haunted house.

"Come on, Zen-kun... I really want to go in! Pleaseeeee...."

"B-b-b-but it's scary! I can die from heart attack, then how would I marry you???"

"Zen-kun..... It's all artificial, oh please.... You won't die because of it!" Nezuko dragged the crying Zenitsu inside, and their friends still could hear his screaming from the outside.