#88

‼️ʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ‼️

____

Ariana Grande & Y/N - After class punishments
____

Ariana's POV

"Alright, I think the two of you know why you are staying after class. You pay zero attention, it's annoying and you're here to learn. You two can flirt in the schoolyard you can flirt in the bathroom, I- honestly I don't care what you do or when you did it. I don't care, but when you're in my classroom you're going to pay attention. And Ariana, that goes for you, ok?"

I shot Ms. Delish a tight smile and nodded. I started to fade out after that great long speech she decided Y/N and I deserved. So I was kinda lost.

"I really don't know what you think you're going to get unless you learn a few things alright? You're here to gain not lose. So sit. Think about what I've said and I'm going to come back." She said as she grabbed her shit from her desk making her way to the door.

Just as I started to get a little excited she stopped and turned back to us. "Also, you two are purposely set apart for a reason, you know since you can't seem to keep your hands to yourselves. So do not move."

After she said that I could hear the sound of her heels clicking against the floor and I knew she was gone for good this time. Looking up from my blank paper I turned back to Y/N. We both shared a glance and laughed.

"Ughh I can't believe you got me in trouble missy."

I gasped playfully scooting out from the desk. "Who me? No, you are the one who couldn't control your stupid hormones. Feeling me up during lecture." I spoke as I walked up closer to her.

Y/N bit down on her lip before she slowly stood up, now towering over me. "Mmm well I'm just glad that bitch is gone."

"Really?"

She nodded brining her hands around my waist pulling me closer to her. I could already feel her hard cock poking me begging to be let out.

"Hell yes, now I can do to you what I've been waiting for all day."

We backed up until I was back to back with the teachers desk. Y/N moved her left hand to push everything out of the way before she lifted me up onto it.

"You are so naughty baby."

"So are you Grande. Now shut up and kiss me."

She didn't have to tell me twice. As soon as our lips met I found myself moaning into the heated kiss. Her hands went straight down to my skirt as mine flew down to her belt buckle.

"Fuck! I'm so ready for your huge cock daddy."

I saw Y/N's eyes grow darker as she started me in my eyes. "You better be."

I looked down as I undid her pants and pulled out her member. Jesus it was so fucking gorgeous, I could never get used to the sight. Letting my hands start to jerk her off making her moan into my neck.

"Damnit babe, mmm that feels so good."

I moved my hips to match her rhythm as I jerked her beautiful cock I my hands. God just imagining how she would feel sliding into me made me clench.