𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Yamaguchi walked home with a bag of currybuns in his hand. The sun was setting into the ocean giving it an orange glow. He breathed in the salty air and left his Sandy flip flops on the porch. "I'm home!" He said as he closed the door. Suga came out of his and Daichi's bedroom. "Oh you got the buns! Thanks Yama!" Suga smiled. He nodded in response and put the buns on some plates, enough for everyone. Yamaguchi went to his bedroom to get Tsukki for dinner. "Hey Tsukki, dinner's ready." Tsukkishima slipped his headphones off and followed him.

"So Tsukkishima-san, where did you live before you moved here?" Suga asked as they ate. "Tokyo," he answered. "Woah! You lived in Tokyo? That's so cool! What's it like there?" Suga had never really been anywhere except for here and his hometown which was only a few miles away, the same for Yamaguchi and Daichi. "Noisy" Tsukkishima answered with one word again. Yamaguchi looked at Tsukki, he tried to imagine him living in the big city. He imagined Tsukkishima in the latest clothes as he walked down the crowded sidewalk at night, bright lights reflected off of his glasses as he went to go meet someone for dinner, the smells of various foods wafting around. He thought it would be nice to walk beside him.

"Are you going to eat that?" Daichi asked pointing to Yamaguchi's currybun. "Huh-oh yeah!" He pushed those thoughts aside and finished his food. He put his plate in the sink and went to go get ready for bed. He curled up under his covers and looked at the wall. After a while Tsukkishima came in and laid on his bed. "Yamaguchi.." he said into the dark. Yamaguchi turned to face him, his bed creaking. "Why do you want me to come to the beach with you? It's just dirty water.."
"It's not dirty water, it's my favorite place...I only asked you because I thought you'd like it..I'll stop asking if you want.."

Even though Yamaguchi barely knew Tsukkishima he still asked him to come to the beach because he thought he'd like it. Tsukki blushed slightly and faced the wall. "I'll come with you tomorrow.." Yamaguchi grinned "good night Tsukki!" He said happily as he closed his eyes

since I'm dumb I'll do a double update tonight, sorry for the trouble 🤡🤡🤡
-Aerobaby