Ice Titan x Child Reader (Part Two)

The string of your bow creaks as you pull the arrow back. Your aim is getting better, and this improves your sullen mood. After you release the arrow, it hits the mark a few feet away. "You're improving," Your father smiles, walking into the training room of his temple.
You smile back, setting the bow down and running over to hug him. "You said the Sun and Fallen ones are coming here, right?"

"Yes," He smiles, running his hand through your hair. "They are coming to see how you've improved." It's been over three months since you picked Bi-Han to guide you. In that time, you've gotten decent at archery, not to the extent of hunting—but still an improvement.

Bi-Han is preparing a feast for the other two Titans, and since you live with Bi-Han, you're technically invited. You admit, you're a bit intimidated at the idea at dining with the three Titans....but it's not like you can refuse such an offer.

They would be coming tonight, wether you like it or not.
****
You watch the moon rise higher in the starry sky from your bedroom window. The light from the moon bounces off the snow, making it glitter like diamonds.
"(Y/n)." You turn to see Bi-Han dressed in his usual attire, the black pants, white shirt, and his signature blue cloak with the sapphires and opals.

You stand next to Bi-Han as he welcomes the other two Titans. They both nod at you as a greeting. You nervously nod back. The scent of food coming from the dining room makes you realize how hungry you are.

Fighting the urge to bolt to the food and eat it all, you follow the three men as they talk and walk.
They all sit down at the table, with Bi-Han's back facing the large fireplace. They weren't kidding when they said there was a feast.

The main course is grilled chicken with vegetables, roasted potatoes seasoned with herbs, garlic, and parsley, along with buttered corn, and dinner rolls.
"Woah," you can't help but gawk.
Laughter snaps your focus away from the food. They're all smiling at you, looking amused. All eyes are on you, smoky quartz brown, amethyst purple, and sapphire blue.

Hell, even the Fallen one is smiling, which really catches you off guard. You blush in embarrassment and sit down. "Impressed by the meal?" The Sun Titan asks gently.
You nod.

"Forgive us if we startled you," the Fallen one rasps, sitting down in his chair. "We simply haven't seen a child so...amused by food before."
"It's okay..." You sit down as well.

Once they are all in their chairs, they begin to eat. They end up drinking wine, while you are given cranberry juice as a substitute.
You have yet to see Bi-Han drunk, so you are somewhat looking forward to that. To make sure they don't hurt themselves or you, they are limited to one glass each, then strictly drink iced tea.

You eat your chicken and listen to them speak.
"Any news on (his/her) progress?" The Sun Titan begins. "(S)he is getting better attitude wise." Bi-Han answers honestly. The Sun Titan looks at you and smiles. "That is good to hear."
"Child, how do you manage your anger?" The Fallen one asks.

You're caught off guard with his question at you. "I'm good at archery." You answer honestly. "Helps vent out anger. I can shoot targets pretty well."
A phantom of a smile creeps on his lips. "Interesting." He looks at you over the rim of his glass. "And how do you like it here?"
"It's nice," You admit. "Master lets me sometimes sleep in his bed if I have nightmares."
"Oh, that's sweet...." The Sun Titan croons.

You see Bi-Han blush, shoving some buttered corn in his mouth. The Fallen one chuckles at this.
"Bi-Han, you enjoy watching over this child, don't you?" He teases to your father.
"You could say that...." He mutters.
"You say you suffered from nightmares?" The Sun Titan repeats, looking a little concerned.

You nod.
"About what? You can tell us if you're comfortable." The Fallen one murmurs, genuinely sounding worried as well. You move your dinner roll along your plate, the bread soaking up the garlic butter from the chicken.

"Maybe later," you answer. You don't want to spoil the mood with your talk about the Titan War.
"And that's perfectly okay, snowball," Bi-Han murmurs, his voice light and understanding.
The Fallen one snorts as he eats some roasted potato, but says nothing. "We understand if you want to talk after dinner," The Sun Titan nods.
****
With all three of them mildly drunk, you end up watching them talk deep into the night as you lay on the couch. Bi-Han is the least drunk, since he is still your legal guardian. Since you ate a lot of chicken, you've grown drowsy, nodding in and out of sleep.

"Poor little kid," you hear the Fallen one rasp. Apparently, wine makes him more empathetic.
You feel one of them—most likely Bi-Han—carry you to your room and lay you down in bed. He kisses your forehead softly and walks out, closing the door behind him.

You try your best to stay awake, but fall under about five or so minutes later. Morning comes faster than expected. The noise of all three of them speaking causes you to stir.
"Mmm...Papa?" You call out in your half-asleep state. You feel his familiar, slightly cold hand cupping your cheek. "I'm right here." He sounds sober.

Opening your eyes, you see him first. His eyes are bloodshot. Had he been crying? Then you see the other two. They look troubled as well.
"What...happened?" You ask.
"You began screaming last night. About the war in your sleep. I was worried sick...I..." Bi-Han looks away, tears flooding his eyes again.

"Was I?" You don't even remember much of last night. "I'm sorry."
"No," Bi-Han states firmly, looking at you with glazed over eyes. "You have no right to blame yourself. We are the ones to blame. If you want to blame anyone, blame us." He grabs your hand, squeezing it gently. "Blame me...."

You push your blanket aside and hug him. "Oh, little snowball..." He coos, getting on your bed and holding your in his lap as you cry. He rocks you slightly. "Just let it all out."
****
The other two Titans end up staying another day, and your intimidation for them subsides. You find out that they all see you as a being they need to protect. Since your breakdown, one of them is always within your sight, watching silently.

Later on, they all end up sitting near the fireplace again, with you sitting near Bi-Han. Only this time, you converse with them as well.
"What do you guys do for fun?" You ask. "Besides getting drunk."
"I study the constellations," The Fallen one answers with a smile.

"Painting helps me de stress." The Sun Titan says.
"And I enjoy guiding you along the right path." Bi-Han murmurs, smiling. "Well, that and hunting."
You perk up at this. "Can you teach me how to hunt? Please?" You beg.

Bi-Han smiles, laughing. "Perhaps later on."
"Will they join us?" You motion to the other two men.
"Us?" The Fallen one's purple eyes widen, making the scar over his right eye stand out more. "Oh, child, no. I can't hunt." He muses, waving his armored hand in the air to excuse that notion, the silver claws on each finger reflecting the firelight.

"I'm afraid hunting isn't something I'm good at, either." The Sun Titan admits, making the Fallen Titan snort, as if it were a joke. "Aw," your shoulders slump down. "But I'll teach you," Bi-Han cuts in gently. "I promise, when the time is right."
You smile at this. Yes, now they all know about your hard past, mainly with the war, and you can feel the tension...but things are getting better.

It's hard to think these three started a whole war not that long ago, but it lasted for years. But for you to see them smiling and laughing, it reassures you that they're not like that anymore.