The first born child, Cus

Long Ago in the realm of the angels, There was a mother holding her first born child.

She had named the child cus because she felt it suited her. While sitting in a chair, rocking the small child in her arms the mother began to smile at the sleeping child.

She then began to speak to the child as she felt proud that she was able to have such a beautiful baby girl in her arms.

"Just look at you, You are a beautiful child. One I could never give up or replace. My sweet sweet cus, you are a gift~"

The Mother then smiled before she began to cuddle the angelic baby close to her. She whispered.

"Always remember who and what you are That I will always love you. Even if there comes the time, I won't be around, Don't let anyone tell you anything different or change you.."

She then leaned closer to the child and whispered.

"Don't even let your father change you either~"

"I heard that, My Dear."

Said a voice coming from the doorway. The mother turned her head to the doorway and then giggled.

"Oops, Did you~?" She smiles and cradled her child in a soothing manner.

"Yes, I did. Don't worry, My Dear. I wouldn't think of changing her or any of our future children. Now, The Grand Zeno is calling. I'll make sure she stays who she is.."

Daishinkan said as he walked over and kissed the mother and the child's head before walking back out the door again to attend to the grand Zeno.

The mother smiled at the quick but loving affection before she glanced back down at her child. She closed her eyes and continued to cradle her.

The mother whispered. "I know you will, Darling. I just know you will..."

The end.