The unknown Angel in the lake

There she was, walking along the garden of the sixth universe God Of Destruction's planet. Near the garden was a small lake.

While walking, Vados soon began to see bubbles popping above the surface of the lake. She then began to grow curious of why it was happening.

"What can that be? It can't be the fish doing that. It's never happened before~" Vados spoke aloud to herself.

"I'll just have to see what it is." She decided before making her way over to the lake. As she leaned down to only expect to see her reflection, she saw an older and more mature reflection staring back at her with a gentle and motherly smile.

"What is this? This can't be right, Do I look like that now?" Vados question seeming to be entranced by this new look she never seen before.

She got down on her knees and touched the water. Just as she did, the reflection began to speak.

"Hello, Darling. Don't be alarmed, I am only here to visit you. My, Have you grown."

Vados looked at the reflection surprised by the soft sound of the voice. She felt as if she knew who this reflection was but couldn't put her finger on it.

"Who are you? You sound and look so familiar. Why did you come to visit me? Why are you in the lake?" Vados asked as more and more questions filled her mind.

"I'm afraid I cannot answer all of your questions just yet, Vados. I'll have to leave very soon. But all I will tell you is that I just came to say that you have grown into a beautiful angel. I am proud of you and I want you to continue as you were. You've become so successful and I am happy to be able to see you once more~"

The reflection then reached up and touched Vados's cheek. Vados was abit confused but also relaxed. She then instinctively leaned into the women's hand.

"Thank you, But I am just confused. But I feel like I want you to see my fa-"

"VADOS!!" yelled a voice cutting Vados off mid-sentence. Vados gasps and soon stood up quickly turning to face an agitated Champa.

"Vados, who are you talking too out here!?!" Champa nearly yelled out after waking up from a nap.

"Lord Champa, I was talking to her!" Vados pointed to the lake while looking at him.

Champa stared at where Vados was pointing then looked back at her as if she was going crazy.

"You're reflection?" Champa tilted his head clearly confused.

"What?" Vados asked and looked down at her own reflection, the elder angel in the lake now gone.

"Where did she go? She was just there! I was speaking to her!" Vados nearly yelled out.

"Who?" Champa asked feeling concerned for his angel who he thinks maybe losing her mind.

"The Angel In The Lake!!" Vados said, looking at him.

...

...

...

They just stared at each other as Champa grew even more worried.

"Vados... I'm starting to think that maybe I should let you take that vacation after all."

The end.