Chapter 15

"Bellamy! You're awake!" Clarke spoke as she walked over to the boy. She prayed he hadn't heard the conversation. 

"Hey," He spoke, his voice low and hoarse. 

"How are you feeling?" She asked, looking down at him while trying not to show how nervous she was. 

"I'm feeling pretty alright, actually," He managed to say. 

"You should rest." She smiled softly at him. 

After a couple of days, Bellamy was good to go. It was weird for Clarke that she didn't have to look after him all the time, she almost hadn't left his side when he was injured. 

Now they were separated a lot, but Clarke also avoided him. 

She didn't know how to act. Raven's words still rung in her head. What was she supposed to say to him? Was she supposed to ignore it or talk with him?

What would she even say if she talked with him? "Hey, I think I might love you."?

She was unsure of her own feelings, and there was no way she was going to talk to him before she had figured that out. 

Bellamy had been flirting with everyone. Pretty much anyone that looked at him. Except for Clarke. He flirted with everyone to get his mind off Clarke. 

She didn't deserve him. If they, in some alternate universe, had feelings for each other, she was too good for him. 

He just couldn't stand his own thoughts and needed a distraction from Clarke and how she made him feel and how much he would destroy her. 

"What is this?" Clarke asked, holding up the glass with the red liquid. 

"It's a desire potion. People up north has been using it. They give it to their victims, and the victims will see their deepest desires, allowing the attackers to lure them to feel safe." Indra spoke. 

"If it's not a problem here then why are we talking about it?" Clarke asked, putting the glass down again. 

"Because it will be very soon. We caught some thieves with it two days ago, it's traveling fast on the markets. Rumors have it that Mount Weather was the first to produce it." Indra continued. 

Clarke had forgotten all about the fact that they were to attack Mount Weather in a week from now. 

"We should be prepared, if they use it, it will leave us vulnerable." Indra continued. 

"But it can only be consumed if you drink it?" Clarke asked and Indra nodded as an answer. 

"Unless some of us are working with the mountain men, it shouldn't be a problem." She continued. 

"No, it shouldn't, but you can never be too careful. You, Clarke, are a Natblida, therefore, you're immune to it, so I suggest we split up to have as many nightbloods in different places as we can." Indra stated.

After a moment of thoughtful silence, Clarke spoke. "How long does it affect people?" 

"Depends on the doses, rarely longer than 10 minutes maximum," Indra answered. 

Clarke nodded in understanding and ended the meeting. 

If you have any ideas for stuff to happen in this book, please tell me, 'cause I have no idea where this is going. I do have plans for the next few chapters and the story might end after that, I don't really know. Also, I decided to make Clarke Natblida already just because it will be more interesting in the next few chapters;)