Sour- Itona x Emotionless! Reader

we're putting more of our ocs in this story because we can

P.O.V

The cold hit your body, groggily you open your eyes as wide as you could and realising that you must've thrown your blanket off in your sheet. Pulling it up and flopping back down you fell right back asleep. 

You're alarm woke you up, Opening your eyes once again it had felt like no time had passed at all. You contemplated just going back to sleep and skipping school. But then you remembered how much Ophelia spammed you the last time you skipped. Slowly you rose out of bed like a beast from its hibernation. Scurrying over to your clothes basket. which started off as a dirty clothes holder but changed to "throw all clothes in to keep the floor clean".

Pulling on your uniform and checking your phones percent you made your way to school.

Walking up the hill you dug your hands into your pockets and shuffled past all the wrappers trying to find a full one. Hearing someone yell your name you turned around to see Kota, Ames twin sister bounding toward you like a kangaroo. Her purple hair bounced with her and she didn't realise when to slow down unti she would've ran into you. Stepping to the side the girl instead ate dirt. (Not literally but she has before) Staying down for an extra second you stared at her.

"Yo are you dead?"

She jumped up, with the yell of a curse word she smiled.

"Good you're here! Toby brought a bunch of candy and we're going to have a competition to see who can eat the most sour stuff without freaking out!"

You nodded, smiling as you thought of all the different types of candy she should have. Ophelias dad worked at a candy making factory so she got to take a lot home. Especially some that hadn't hit the shelves yet. The last one you'd had made your tongue ache for the day.

Pushing open the door to the classroom Kota smiled brightly when she saw Luka asleep on the desk, Sighing you decided to sit down on the seat by the back near the window like every fanfic and anime protagonist before you I'm sure your monologing right now, (Y/N) why don't you tell us some of your thoughts?

"........"

Good talk.

It started to become like every normal morning, Karma teased Nagisa, Maehara was a perv, Ame punched Okajima, Luka fell asleep on Kota. and korosensei bursted through the window to finally start the lession. Turning to Ophelia you yawned

"Have you seen Itona?"

Sniggering the bluenette smiled and opened a lollipop. "Your boyfriends coming"

Rolling your eyes you took the lollipop out of her hand and put it in your mouth not caring that she'd been just about to eat it. "He's not my boyfriend, We're just friends of the opposite gender"

She nodded "Keep telling yourself that" Before taking the lollipop off you and not caring that it had been in your mouth popped it in hers.

He came through the door and sat next to you quickly, not really stopping to chat, I mean, Hes Itona.

He stared at you, then Ophelia "what Flavour lollipop is that?"

"Grape" she responded. "Want one? Be careful though, its super sour"

He nodded, "I like sour things"

She handed one to him and then one to you.

"I swear you two arent human, These are sour as shit" she shuddered and she pulled it out of her mouth and scrunched up her face.

Looking into her Aqua eyes, you sucked it with an emotionless look on your face. "Can't wait to see what other stuffs gonna be there at lunch"

She laughed, "same"

"What's happening at lunch?" Itona tapped you getting close,

"Oh were eating a bunch of sour candy to see who cracks first, wanna join?"

He nodded, "can't wait"

Sitting on the field of grass Ophelia pulled a bunch of bags out.

Lukas eyes widened "ohhh shit my teeth are gonna get fucked"

Kota laughed, "Good thing the dentist was just here"

Ophelia gave everyone small bag, she smiled "Lets start"

Itona looked at you, "How on earth did you find someone like this?"

"she's one of a kind" handing him his bag you gave him one of your rare smiles, "here"

Luka was passed out, Kota was screaming Ame was doing cartwheels and god was dead.

Ophelia sighed "I wish I could say I didn't see this coming,"

"How are you two STILL eating????" Ame yelled

You and Itona sat next to each other still eating, You shrugged "I guess we've got an immunity"

He nodded along, "maybe"

Leaning onto him you dug into the packet and pulled out the last lollipop,

"Want it Itona? It's your favourite flavour"

He shook his head, "I have a better idea"

Leaning forward slowly Ophelia let out a screech as his lips met with yours. It may have lasted only a few seconds but to everyone else time seemed to slow down

"Mmmm," He smiled "sour"