-Chapter Four -

The winter snow was falling heavily at the Royal palace in Madrid which was situated in Spain, Madrid was a beautiful place.. It had flowers, numerous flowers, Mountains, waterfalls, forests , The palace was perfectly a Beautiful place, It was Golden on the outside, Vladimir's face was shaped perfectly it was the tradition in their kingdom to sculpture the kings face and place it above the palaces wall so that the Moon goddess can grant you some blessings.

There he was  in his throne with his smirk relevant in his face ,Not paying attention to the busy council members and the assigning of people's positions ,but he was only staring at the falling snow and that made him remember his Fiance who was killed by werewolves, because his Greedy father did not give them half share of the world but know that his about to be crowned as king ,He would also not do it because his people might Perish and he knew that the werewolves and witches were working together in order to claim his kingdom.

And without notice there entered Luther his Royal adviser going along with his trusted old butler Cristobal ,They have been working under his father and Mother everbsince he was born ,They are the greatest of all and are wise and powerful human beings.

"Your majesty ,The former king and Queen are requesting for your presence in the Royal chamber." Luther his Royal adviser spoke.

" Good Afternoon Your highness " Cristobal greeted .

Dracula merely nodded his head at Luther and Cristobal And walked out  to the Royal chamber.

He was always this cold ever since her death and he killed people ruthlessly and he never wanted a relationship with a female other than intimacy and the ones who disobeyed him ,He killed mercilessly.

And he demands so much servile obedience from his slaves and servants.

He reached the Royal chamber with his Brother  Alaric  and his sister Akeldama Squabbling like little children.

"Quiet! Your brother is here show some respect. " His father roared in annoyance.

His father and  Dracula Never had a great relationship at all ,He was always so cruel and greedy he used to see how he treated his Mom in front of him . One time when he was 7 Years old  as a Vampire his abilities had already increased alot. He saw his Mom being strangled by his Dad and he was beating him  and He had also consumed alcohol that day . and his Mom's cries haunted him everyday. Until now his Mom was being abused once or twice in a while. And he stripped her off  her dignity and respect. Until now it's more like a professional relationship ,There's no father son relationship ,His more closer to his Mother ,Brother and Sister.

"Son ,How are u doing ?" His mother  spoke sweetly and gently smiled and him and she stood up and gave him a hug.

" Am alright Mother and how are you doing? " He spoke softly.. as if he was never that ruthless and merciless killer or powerful ruler.

"Am Okay Son!" His Mother spoke softly  and smiled  widely although he could see  in her eyes that she was not alright at all.

" Lenora! my dear  , stop with the formalities let's discuss this matter so that it can be done with." He spoke trying to sweeten his voice ,He was trying to convince them that they were back together and they were in love  and Dracula knew very well that he was an actor.

"Brother ! ,You are looking exceptionally handsome tonight all the girls will be swooning for your love especially that Camellia and her Barbie dolls" His idiotic brother Alaric  commented  and broke the moment of silence.

"Alaric ! Behave! ,And if you cannot behave get out of the Royal chambers." The former king said as he was angered by Alaric's  remark.