everything is history

All people always say "be happy" but most at least 90% never are.  I always try to be happy but it's not my fault if I can't do it, am I?
Whenever I think it is really possible to be happy more for that there are always requirements my teacher always said "Money is not happiness but it is what comes closest to it".
Once more in my life I felt that I was really happy and I didn't have money whenever I think about it I want to cry I don't know if maybe he is nostalgic but I was happy in the strangest way possible that was my best moment for me it's easy to remember  whatever the feeling love, anger, sadness in short all emotions.
My life as it was would change something is not difficult to answer.
For 7 or more than 8 years I loved the most beautiful person I could have met. Amber was always everything I expected from someone, maybe much more.
Amber as she was simple I can only say that for me she was beautiful the children at the age of 12 and 13 already thought how they looked physically Girls for me it was not important I just wanted Amber to notice me, I met her one day as  anyone else I was 12 she was still 11 it was a rainy afternoon, that day I moved home as soon as I arrived in a new town that's when I saw her.