Chapter 12

just incase i didn't rlly describe what everyone's wearing super well, here's that 💅😼
dahlia;

just incase i didn't rlly describe what everyone's wearing super well, here's that 💅😼dahlia;

dior's dress:

Anyways ciao😋😈💰✨~

Anyways ciao😋😈💰✨
~

The muffled music could be heard from the outside of the clubs door, Dahlia crossed her arms over chest - trying to provide some kind of warmth as she felt the night chill set in.

A sudden nervousness washed over her as they were waved to the front of the door, everyone else had their own ID's except her. Yes, Diors was fake, but she looked older than she really was. She had learned that Foster was newly 21, meaning he was technically the oldest out of the group.

"You got an ID?" The bouncer waved the other two through, however they stood beside Dahlia as she widened her eyes slightly. Dior stepped in before it became too obvious that she was only 19.

"Do you really think I'd be hanging out with a baby?" Diors voice was laced with seduction as she ran her manicured finger over the bouncers cheek, looking down at the man.

"Mhm." He raised a brow, glancing to Foster and then to Dahlia. Foster narrowed his eyes at the man, his dominance showing a little as he stared the man down.

Sighing, he waved her through.

She silently celebrated as they entered the building. She'd blinked rapidly as the strobing lights caught her off guard. Fosters hand gently rested on her exposed back as he lead her through the busy crowd, his touch making her breath hitch. Foster could see over the crowd a lot better than Dahlia, for obvious reasons, and just followed Dior after she spotted Dante and Falon at the bar.

"Shit." Dahlia mumbled, she didn't think Falon was coming. She awkwardly stood beside Foster as they approached the two.

The music seemed to get louder, the vibrations causing a frown to form onto her face as Dante tried to say something to her. "What?" She yelled a little, causing him to grab her arm and pull her over to him. Not completely used to the heels, she stumbled slightly as he leaned down to her ear.

Foster watched as Dante pulled her, his eyes narrowing. He slid onto one of the stools at the bar, rubbing his jaw as he tried to make his staring less obvious. Dior had already hit the dance floor and Falon ran off somewhere, most likely to avoid Dahlia.

"You look stunning." He yelled a little into her ear, his compliment causing her to roll her eyes. "No, really." He grinned, making Dahlia giggle a little.

"Let me buy you a drink." He waved down the bar tender and pointed to something, confusing Dahlia. Truth be told, she had only been to a club once - and she barely remembered the experience, consuming enough alcohol that caused her to completely black out.

She picked up the shot that was passed to her, a sensation of being watched washing over her. She glanced to the side, seeing Foster watching her a little from the seat beside her. He didn't speak as he brushed his thumb over his bottom lip, the sight making her raise a brow.

She tilted her head back, quickly downing the shot - pulling a slight face at the taste. It was quickly refilled as she put it down, causing Dahlia to frown and look to Dante on the other side of her. "Don't question it." He winked, raising his own shot before he took it. Shrugging, she took another shot.

Foster wasn't one for such packed clubs, he preferred lounges or bars. Too many people and alcohol was a dangerous mix.

"few" shots later...

"Come dance with me." Dante snaked his arm around her waist as he slid her off the stool, the many Vodka shots she had taken in a short time hadn't kicked in yet, only made her movement ever so slightly slurred. She nodded and walked with him onto the dance floor - glancing back to Foster quickly.

Dante's hands remained on her waist as she turned around, jumping around drunkenly to the beat. Dante chuckled at her fast paced jumping, his hands still locked into place.

Fosters jaw clenched as he watched Dante's hands pull Dahlia closer to his body, the music slightly slowing as the she, very horrendously, grinded against him.

He knew Dante was taking advantage of her, he was a heavy weight and a few shots weren't going to make him drunk. He slid off the stool, pushing his sleeves up as he stepped into the sea of sweaty bodies. He pushed through people, reaching Dante and Dahlia.

"Foster!" Dahlia raised her arms, smiling at the man. Foster raised a brow and smirked a little, "Might have to steal your partner." He glanced to Dante, his eyes narrowed a little.

"Ooo," Hiccup, "I wanna dance with," Hiccup, "You." She poked Fosters chest, pushing Dante's hands off her and wrapping her arms, as far as she could reach, over Fosters shoulders - standing on her tip toes slightly.

"Hm? Well, I think you should get some fresh air first." He glanced to Dante, his eyes screaming 'just wait till we get home, I am going to kill you.'

"Aww, ok." She pouted. "Bye, Dante!" She waved, a goofy grin spreading across her face. Foster sighed and lead her outside of the building, not looking to the bouncer as they left.

Dahlia pulled a face at the early chill, sitting down on a curb as she sighed. Foster looked down at her as she sat, his eyes glancing to the shortness of her dress as it rose up her thighs.

"Stop checking me out. If you think I'm hot just tell me already. Stop teasing, hiccup, me." She blurted out, staring up him - her eyes burning into his.

Foster tilted his head, sitting down on the curb with her as he glanced down at his hands as he held together. "I don't think you're hot." He shook his head, turning to look at her, her confused and slightly offended expression making him smile a little.

"I think you're beautiful."

His words made drunk Dahlia giggle, her eyes looking to his lips then to his eyes. She found herself inching closer to Foster, her lips gently brushing against his as she began to close her eyes. This was it, she was finally going to kiss him.

However, Foster quickly, but gently, pushed her away, making her frown. "You're drunk. Making stupid choices that you'll regret in the morning." He raised a brow, and as much as he wanted to accept the kiss - he knew he couldn't, it was wrong.

"C'mon, the taxis here." He stood up, offering a hand to the woman.

~
ok this was kinda shitty, i'm gonna edit it and probably rewrite a bit in the morning - but i wanted to get something out for you guys.

foster is a gentleman that doesn't take advantage of women😋😋

when i say 'kill all men' foster, matthew gubler, adam driver and bill hader are the only exceptions 😌😌