Operation; Orientation day.

6:37 AM

Okay. Let me breathe, Inhale. Exhale. This is only a tour of looking around this school. And it was already bugging me since I was still in bed. We're seriously doing this again? The panic attacks in my sleep are enough harm already. Lets just go eat breakfast. I slopped my way out of my door and out into the hall of the house. Looked like a hall to me, so far from the kitchen. What should I have today? Toast? Or just plain cereal? ... Hm, Toast is always the answer for me. I felt like I was crawling, My legs were in so much pain again.

"Y/N!" My cheerful mother rang out. She placed a plate of toast covered in Nutella. She smiled. I love my mother, shes so hardworking and independent. Without her life is just worse than it already is now. I hugged her gently, I could feel she was wearing that tight corset thing to keep you skinny. She was always mocked for being big. But I never saw big in her. I dont understand why people decide to pressure women these days. They already have so much pressure on social media and other places.

"Y/N you shit." My father turned from his little gaming/office area. "Go put your damn clothes on, you're walking again." He had huffed at me. I loved my father as well, He had difficulties as a child. Losing his parents, and siblings at a young age has to put an impact on someone one way or another. "Dont worry, sweetie. I'll drive you there, and stick by your side. Okay?" She explained as she kissed my forehead. I went to go grab the 2 slices of toast and ate it quickly on the table.

After that, I had went to go change in the uniform that i'd never have to wear again. Buh-bye year 6 clothes. Screw that. You see, I was meant to be in year 8 this year, but I had a late start. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth and washed my face afterwards. "Ready to go, Y/N?" My mother asked. "For sure." I slightly kept my composure, trying not to fall, and smiled crookedly.

I placed in some notebooks, pens, and pencils, and of course my phone I was blessed with from my mother into my bag. I walked off holding the house keys in my hand. "Lets go!" Mother opened the door up for me, I walked before her as she shut the door and both started walking together.

5-8 minutes later