11

Mimi
I woke up at 4:30 AM to get ready for the breakfast date with Tjay at IHOP. This is the first time in the while that I went to IHOP. I don't know how LaKeisha going to react if she finds out that he taking me on the breakfast date but I don't care because she disloyal to him herself.

After I made my bed up, I went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene including taking an shower. When I'm done doing my hygiene, I went to my room to put my clothes on. I sprayed my lovebox, put on my grey bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and black wide strapped shirt with the white diamonds on it.

Mimi's outfit

I put my socks and shoes on and sat down to start flat iron my hair as my phone starts ringing and it's was Tjay

Phone Convo
Mimi💝💘🌟: Hello!
Tjay🇵🇷🇩🇴: What's up Mimi, what are you doing?
Mimi💝💘🌟: I'm just doing my hair.
Tjay🇵🇷🇩🇴: Alright, I'm just calling you to let you know that me and Antonio is on our way over here.
Mimi💝💘🌟: Wait a minute, Antonio is coming too.
Tjay🇵🇷🇩🇴: Yeah!
Mimi💝💘🌟: Alright, that's make more sense, so I'll see you when you get there.
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Tjay, I checked the time and it's after 5 AM which is I got enough time to flat iron my hair today. I'm glad that Antonio is coming to IHOP with us because it's would make more scenes if he come with us too. It's look like it's not really an breakfast date at all because Tjay is taking his brother with him.

Tjay
Since LaKeisha's little side dude called her and messed up our chill day, she have been blowing up my phone all day yesterday but I didn't want to talk to her because she going to pulled that mind games bullshit with me by giving me the same old he just a friends bullshit.

The worst part is when we talks on the phone last night, we got into an argument about Mimi as usual because I'm taking her to IHOP for some bomb ass pancake. I was going to take Keisha there but I deiced not to because she going to shows her ass that caused us to get banned from the restaurant.

Now, me, Mimi and Antonio is at IHOP waiting on our food since we just got here 20 minutes ago. I'm glad that her mom is not at home when I came to get Mimi because it's too damn early to go back and forth with the same lady who hates me for whatever reason especially at 5 AM. While we waiting on our food, I start asking Mimi about her hoe ass mom.

"¿Cuándo viene tu madre a casa? (When's your mom coming home)?", I asked as I took an sip of the orange juice.
"I don't know but I don't want her home", She said since she rather her mom to hoe around at the hotel room at Miami Garden than fighting with her. We continue talking until the waitress came with the strawberry banana pancake for me, big steak omelette for Antonio and the stuffed french toast for Mimi. I'm enjoying this breakfast with Mimi so far since she acts more mature than LaKeisha.