My type

i looked up, gritting my teeth in pain.
i saw black boots, leading up to a long black cloak, to a skull mask, to a pale face with black spiky hair, which was smirking down at me.

"..."

i yanked his foot off my arm and held the scarlet eyes close to my chest,
my eyes now glowing of how possesive i was of these eyes. i literally waited months for this moment and wasent going to let what-

i slowly lifted my head to now see him squatting down, his elbows rested on his knees, head cocked slightly to the side, observing me.

-a midget take away my dream?!

Suddenly, as soon as i stepped my foot up, i heard a loud, unsatifying crunch.

my eyes widened with horror, as i fell hard back on my head. pain started traveling from my ankle to my thighs.

i frowned hard as i mentally tried to figure out what the fuck happened. thats when i noticed my ankle throbbing hard, like my veins where going to split open.

i slowly sit up and put the scarlett eyes in my black bag. i slowly went to lift up my grey, now dirty, joggers. my eyes widened even more and my lips started to quiver. i looked up at the man who was chuckling, his hand slowly stroking my hair from the front.

"my.. my~" he smirked.

our eyes locked intensively and i noticed for a split second they softened, catching me off guard.

he quickly stood up, brushing down his cloak and lifting his mask up to cover his face.

"get up. youre coming with me. oh, and bring that bag of yours with you." he said in the low, husky voice of his.

he had kind of a hot voice ngl, i could listen to it on r- i slapped my head. wtf am i thinking?!

i cleared my voice loud, earning his attention.
"FEITAN? WHAT THE FUCK? WE WHERE LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWH-"
the mysterious boy suddenly cut off the strangers voice and i looked up to see a tall boy with the other supposidly 'feitan' with his finger on his lips.

the stranger frowned and backed up, slowly watching. i sighed in defeat. this is it. my dream gone.

Suddenly i felt an overwhelming death aura surround me. Feitan boy was furious, his hand yanking up my arm, forcing me to get up.

"NYAH!" i shouted in pain as weight went to my now broken leg. The guy was really strong, or im just really light. He sighed.

" i havent done this in a fuck load of time, so consider yourself lucky that im not forcing you to walk with that leg of yours." he muttered.

besides the fact he literally just broke my arm and leg which were throbbing painfully at this point, he was actually being nice to me. a person being nice to me. wow.. this sure took its ti-

my thoughts where cut off as i was yanked up, and was carried bridle style by this man. my face blushed a deep red. the fuck?!?

i could see his face properly now that he took his mask off. his jawline was perfectly chisiled, his eyes were a deep golden brown, his lips a sweet pink colour. he noticed me staring and i looked down again, embarassed.
this is not the time to be fantasising over boys, y/n. wait the fuck- fantasising- no-

"yo, phinks."

i watched as the other boy bent down and grabbed my bag, leaving my precious neckless behind.

"no.. no!" i kind of whispered shouted to myself

the boy holding me looked at me in confusion. "is there a problem?"

there was a silence.

"be greatful im holding you, brat."

the other boy discarded the neckless away, and a sharp pain hit my heart. i had to remember this place, i cant have lost the only gift my dad gave me..
i winced quietly and blacked out.

feitans pov.

the brat passed out. i didnt even do anything to her other than break her leg and arm. i smirked at the thought.
as i walked i looked at her face. blood rushed down my heart again. fuck.. her.. this is going to make shit difficult for me. what is this? ive never felt it before.

phinks noticed me staring and did the "ooooOOOOOoooo" sound at me.

"fuck off." i gave him a deadly glare. as we started our small journey back to the base.
----------
thanks for reading throughtout this story! make sure to add to your liberary and vote because ill be making daily updates (possibly 2 a day) :)